1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Page Comments [Paid] 1.0.1b

Add a comment system for pages

1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Xen Pages Comment System - Adds a comment system for pages.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

3. borbole

I do not have a demo yet, but I will see if I can set one up soon.
  4. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

would love to demo this. My sits is mostly pages
  5. borbole

A demo has been added. You can try out the mod here:

Sample Page | aktoretshqiptare.eu

You can log in with username and password: test. As guests can use it.
  6. borbole

7. thumped

thumped Well-Known Member

are threaded / indented comments possible?
  8. borbole

Do you mean that you can reply to comments? If that is the case, then that is not possible in the current version.
  9. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

Sooooo. i think i wanna get this add-on, ill def check back with you when i finish designing my pages. By the way, what else could you design for pages? Could you do a Image slider cause thats what im looking for.
  10. borbole

Can you please elaborate a little further about the image slide?
  11. rhodes

rhodes Active Member

I use your addon to give my users the possibility to comment on pages, which works fine. However, I have two pages using a PHP callback. Within this callback a custom template is defined for these pages.

Is it possible to add page comment also on pages with custom page template? If so, which code do I have to place within the custom template? @borbole
  12. borbole

I do not think it can be added by a simple template change. That would require extra coding.
  13. HotCopper

HotCopper Member

hello, are you planning to adapt the mod to make it work with resources in the future too ?

Bethk84 likes this.
  14. Bethk84

Bethk84 Member

Hi, I am using this add on on www.hookedonroleplaying.com, and when I went to enable it, the content on my pages does not show up. I think there might be a bug in the mod somewhere as the pages were working before. When I disabled the mod, the pages were working properly again.

Any chance you can update this for 1.5.5? This Would be a great addition to have, as I make big use of the Page option on my site.
  15. rovielran

rovielran Member

would be nice to have that feature was thinking of adding on profile page and other custom pages
  16. Bethk84

Bethk84 Member

Just wondering if this will be updated to fix any bugs? I have reported mine and the last update was last year. I think this mod should be updated to work with xf 1.5.7. Just my opinion.
  17. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins Active Member

Any ideas why the pages are blank when this plugin is enabled?

Happy to pay for it - but would like it to be working firstly :)

@ThemeHouse @Jake B. @Mike Creuzer
  18. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

19. Dan Hawkins

ThemeHouse likes this.
  20. Dan Hawkins

Hey Guys,

Got another issue with comments >

Whenever a comment is moderated - the options on it don't work and can take upto 30 attempts. I've since removed the moderated bit - but now I can't delete any of the posts?

Any help would be appreciated (I can provide an admin login if needed) - thanks muchly :)