[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Thanks for the quick reply, I was testing it on a busy forum today, I don't think they will miss it if I disable it, only been half a day. Thanks again!

Peace. I would greatly appreciate your urgent help
I really like this plugin, but I want to apply the grid style configuration to only one theme set I have in the forum, and let users choose for themselves whether they want a regular layout or a grid layout.
How can I perform this?

Peace. I would greatly appreciate your urgent help
I really like this plugin, but I want to apply the grid style configuration to only one theme set I have in the forum, and let users choose for themselves whether they want a regular layout or a grid layout.
How can I perform this?
It's not a plugin you want at this time.

Hi, thanks for the response.
What do you suggest? Use a ready-made design kit with a grid layout? Do you have a hot recommendation for such a style?

Actually yes, you can enable the node grid for just one theme by going into Style Properties > TH Nodes: Grid :)

Also, unless you enabled "Advanced node grid" in the board options, it only uses CSS (no js required for the layout). So I think it's doing all the things you want it to out of the box

How do I get this to only display two node beside each other as it seems my one is displaying three nodes?

1666535544518.webp

How do I get this to only display two node beside each other as it seems my one is displaying three nodes?
Been a while since I used this but I think it is Forums > Node layout Styling > Default layout and styling > Node Grid

Then change the options to suit.

Been a while since I used this but I think it is Forums > Node layout Styling > Default layout and styling > Node Grid

Then change the options to suit.

That did not seem to be the place to do this but I found it here, I just ticked the "'Use advanced node grid" and that worked.

1666540219767.png

Last edited:
I don't see any tickets in my profile that I recently made out only the older ones.
Tickets are handled over email, I don't think there's anywhere to view them online. But you should have a reply from both myself and Sarah to two of the tickets.

Tickets are handled over email, I don't think there's anywhere to view them online. But you should have a reply from both myself and Sarah to two of the tickets.
Ok thanks, I just checked my mail as well as my spam folder and nothing, don't worry about it then.

I'm a little (ok, a lot) behind and just realized, after much toiling, that the Themehouse stuff is winding down (saw the blog post link). For those that are installing this addon (which was great!) - it looks like the forum>Node Styling bit has been done away with, probably due to some updates at some point. Since it isn't being actively developed, I went ahead and disabled. Bummer!

I deleted it so can't check but I believe it still worked and nothing changed there. You might have needed to enable something.

Top Bottom