• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($25.00)
reminder :)
Looks great! (y)

One question:

I noticed on the (UI.X2-)Demo Page, that first the complete node list has to be loaded from the server for the node list to show up. Though I have a fast internet connection, I first see the sidebar and about 0.3 seconds later the node list.

What's the reason for this? Is there a way around this? Is it just one feature that causes this?

Hey @Jake B. I'd like to report a huge bug with this add-on. This time it really is a bug and not cloudflare.

I spent what may have been 5 hours using a mix of a font CDN and font library to put some custom programming icons up on my site when come to find out the forum-unread icons don't work. The forum-read icons worked perfectly for ever single icon. They all worked. But when I went to look at the forum-unread areas there was nothing there. It's definitely a bug. Disappointing but not discouraging in the least bit.

I actually had a feeling it wasn't going to work and should have done it with CSS but I'm hoping you'll push a fix for it soon. I actually plan to buy an add-on or 2 from you guys soon. So it'd be nice if you would put this in your github issue tracker as soon as possible.

To speed things up I will make a ticket tonight about it and hopefully you can get back to me in the morning. Considering I don't like to wait I will probably just re-do it with CSS. And it sucks that I have to. Anyways just wanted to let you know.

If you somehow believe it's something I did wrong you can give me a suggestion but I highly doubt it. It may be strictly with the UI.X 2 theme that this bug occurred in. I don't even use the node structures I just used to node styling in order to put a separate icon on each section.

Anyways I'll make the ticket now and thank you for your hard work. Fixing bugs is what makes a great developer.

EDIT: I was able to do it with CSS though it took me another couple hours to finish. Still though there's definitely a bug you might want to check it out. Good luck on fixing it. I won't make a ticket since I was able to do it the old fashioned way. Thanks though.

- Brad

Last edited: