[TH] Monetize [Deleted]

Hi,

I am discovering communications options more in detail now.
It is promising but it has to be "well" used in order to avoid communication indigestion for members ;-)
So a good understanding of all options is very important for me ;-)

Question 1 : Is is possible to consult the logs throug admin screens? If not, is it feasible easlily through database and how?

Question 2 : Communication limits
Please replace "jours" by "Day" in my print screen below, as I have started to translate in french ;-)
By default the options are setup this way.
Regarding "Total messages per user limit" at the bottom.
Does it mean that whatever the messages communications I have planned, a user will never received more than 1 message per day?

Hi,

I am discovering communications options more in detail now.
It is promising but it has to be "well" used in order to avoid communication indigestion for members ;-)
So a good understanding of all options is very important for me ;-)

Question 1 : Is is possible to consult the logs throug admin screens? If not, is it feasible easlily through database and how?

View attachment 203874
Yes, take a look at the Communication section of Monetize's documentation for more information on that.
Question 2 : Communication limits
Please replace "jours" by "Day" in my print screen below, as I have started to translate in french ;-)
By default the options are setup this way.
View attachment 203875
Regarding "Total messages per user limit" at the bottom.
Does it mean that whatever the messages communications I have planned, a user will never received more than 1 message per day?
No, since it is a partial translation there isn't anything we can do about that.

Yes, that is correct. Everything mentioned here is covered within our documentation.

Would anybody mind sharing examples of their affiliate link replacements with XF2 Monetize? Hopefully a few different examples would be available, like adding an ID if it isn't already present and/or replacing it if it already is and using the suffix/prefix options.

I've been having no luck configuring it correctly (yes, I've read the manual text) so hopefully seeing some examples that work for others will connect the proverbial dots for me.

Would anybody mind sharing examples of their affiliate link replacements with XF2 Monetize? Hopefully a few different examples would be available, like adding an ID if it isn't already present and/or replacing it if it already is and using the suffix/prefix options.

I've been having no luck configuring it correctly (yes, I've read the manual text) so hopefully seeing some examples that work for others will connect the proverbial dots for me.

I think this is useful for us to add to documentation, some examples @Dalton Prock @victoriad - should not be confusing to set up

Just purchases and set this up, love it so far. In regards to keyword replacement, I would like to see an option to only replace "whole words" so keywords that only make up a portion of a longer word do not trigger a replacement. Looks silly when it does that.

Hi,
It seems that keywords replacement does not work with words having accents.
My forum being is french, it is a must have :-)
As an exemple, the keyword "tableau croisé" is not found and not replaced.
Is it possible to have a quick fix?
Thanks
David

Hi,
It seems that keywords replacement does not work with words having accents.
My forum being is french, it is a must have :)
As an exemple, the keyword "tableau croisé" is not found and not replaced.
Is it possible to have a quick fix?
Thanks
David
I'll go ahead and add this to our issue tracker so that it is included within our next few upgrades.

Hi everyone,

I have issues that I do not succeed to solve regarding automated messages.
I want to send 3 messages to new registered users during their 1st registered week.
Unfortunately only the 1st message is sent to the users.
The 2nd one and the 3rd are never sent.
I do not understand why.

You will find below my setup.

Global options :
All is set to ZERO in order to avoid interactions between my messages setup and global options.

1st message : for user registered between 1 & 2 days OK

2nd message : for user registered between 3 & 4 days KO

3rd message : for user registered between 5 & 6 days KO

Do you see a misconfiguration somewhere here?

David

Hi everyone,

I have issues that I do not succeed to solve regarding automated messages.
I want to send 3 messages to new registered users during their 1st registered week.
Unfortunately only the 1st message is sent to the users.
The 2nd one and the 3rd are never sent.
I do not understand why.

You will find below my setup.

Global options :
All is set to ZERO in order to avoid interactions between my messages setup and global options.

1st message : for user registered between 1 & 2 days OK

View attachment 204586

View attachment 204587

2nd message : for user registered between 3 & 4 days KO
View attachment 204586

View attachment 204588

3rd message : for user registered between 5 & 6 days KO
View attachment 204586

View attachment 204589

Do you see a misconfiguration somewhere here?

David
We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing. Please go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a closer look.

Does the "user upgrade feature" require using Xenforo's "upgrades"? I'd like to link an external page, as we handle our upgrades via amember.

I am looking forward to the bug with "custom amounts" to be fixed ASAP, I assume everyone is on vacation and that is why the new version hasn't been released yet :P

I thought I saw somebody post this already but can't find it now... is an issue being tracked for the keyword replacements so that it doesn't replace partial words? (eg: A keyword replacement for "film" shouldn't try to replace the sub-string in "Fujifilm".)

Is there a possibility for me to integrate my own solution for the payment processing using API?
More specifically about this subject: On our main forum, we have an existing member upgrade program, which allows them access to Resource Manager content and several special forums.

Does your add-on integrate the existing upgrades and payments and such?

More specifically about this subject: On our main forum, we have an existing member upgrade program, which allows them access to Resource Manager content and several special forums.

Does your add-on integrate the existing upgrades and payments and such?
Yes it does!

can the mailing feature be set to mail with a second party mailing company like Amazon SES, Mailgun and Mandrill ?
Thanks
Sam

Top Bottom