[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Does not work in 1.5.10 as well. The uploaded files in this add-on conflict with the Max Guest views add-on from Theme House. They have the same names but different file sizes and dates. Anyhow, I overwrote them since this add-on is slightly newer. I then granted the admin group permissions to log in as someone else. I get the drop down menu in the user bar but I'm not able to type anything in.

I'm having the same issue that dking is having here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/th-login-as-user.39110/page-23#post-1029005

it's working fine for me, version 1.2.2 and xf 1.5.10. i had it previously installed though (before upgrading to 1.5.10) and i don't have the addon you're referring to, so sounds like you have an addon conflict.

it's working fine for me, version 1.2.2 and xf 1.5.10. i had it previously installed though (before upgrading to 1.5.10) and i don't have the addon you're referring to, so sounds like you have an addon conflict.
Correct the addons are conflicting but they are both by the same author....

Same issue, it works with the default theme without an issue but on rekt it does not work at all, did you figure out what the conflict was? Or did anyone figure it out?
Could you make a ticket at Audentio about the rekt theme so we can take a look?

Correct the addons are conflicting but they are both by the same author....
Does disabling the other add-on fix the conflict?

Could you make a ticket at Audentio about the rekt theme so we can take a look?

Does disabling the other add-on fix the conflict?

No, because the files that are being uploaded with this addon are overwriting the files from the first addon and they are different, therefore breaking it.

I use XF 1.5.11, PHP 7.
  1. When i click the "Log in as user" on moderator bar, there is an overlay with "503" error as the content. But nothing in error log.
  2. How to log back to my original account after logging in as another user?

i get this error in my logs every time i use the plugin to log in as someone else:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:276
Generated By: shabti, Today at 11:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(190) "https://squattheplanet.com/login-as-user/popup?&_xfRequestUri=%2Ffaq%2Fchat-room%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=8546%2C1436717908%2C51cd10a76c2e325008fbc3c0688b882fec067db7&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/login-as-user/popup"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/faq/chat-room/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "8546,1436717908,51cd10a76c2e325008fbc3c0688b882fec067db7"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I never saw an answer to this error - did anyone ever figure out the cause? I can login/logout as user just fine, but this error pops up every time I do so.

I never saw an answer to this error - did anyone ever figure out the cause? I can login/logout as user just fine, but this error pops up every time I do so.

Not sure what is using so much memory. But increasing the amount of memory php can allocate would stop the error. Might want to turn off all addons and see if it occurs with any particular ones turned back on. Something might be a hog.

Is this being maintained? It says 1.2.2, yet I have installed 1.2.7, but can't find it under my theme house account either nor theme house site.

Would love just to fix the simple link once switched to a user, which throws out the styling and hides the link on Material theme. The link isn't being input within a list element and instead just a href, hence causing the issues.

Well, when I clicked "Login as user" I got a dropdown menu in the popup but there was no users listed in it. When selecting the empty logged I was logged on as guest and could switch back to admin but I never was able to get it to log on as a registered user from their profile pages like the add-on described. If there is some other way to do it perhaps linking a tutorial youtube video in the add-on description would be a big help.

Well, when I clicked "Login as user" I got a dropdown menu in the popup but there was no users listed in it.
You probably have not configured permissions correctly, or you haven't checked any groups under "User groups that permitted users can log in as" on the options page, that would be my guess.

You have to be in a group that has "Login as different user:" and possibly "No reason required for login as user:" set

I use XF 1.5.11, PHP 7.
  1. When i click the "Log in as user" on moderator bar, there is an overlay with "503" error as the content. But nothing in error log.
  2. How to log back to my original account after logging in as another user?
After i reviewing things the problem happened because my member lists are > 600k.
I have to activate this option :
Replace drop-down menu with AutoComplete text input

And the issue has been resolved.

Please can you add option to Disabling view "Position of login as user link" ? I want only Show 'Login As User' link on member cards.

EX: Position of login as user link > NO

View attachment 135915

For this reason, I am asked to adding option disable login as user link.

After i reviewing things the problem happened because my member lists are > 600k.
I have to activate this option :
Replace drop-down menu with AutoComplete text input

And the issue has been resolved.

That drop-down list option kind of sucks anyways. I've always used Autocomplete

Enabled Replace drop-down menu with AutoComplete text input but still are not working. Still are doing loading ....

b53a718a8f37429f9c8c55ec6d91d42c.png

Enabled Replace drop-down menu with AutoComplete text input but still are not working. Still are doing loading ....

The add-on is in use on boards with over 100k+ users without issue using the AutoComplete option, in fact the autocomplete option uses the same autocomplete that Conversations and tagging users uses so I'd guess there is something else going on, does anything show up in your javascript console when you see this? And does this happen on conversations as well?

Top Bottom