[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Afternoon folks... was wanting to see if I could get a little guidance from ya... The add on works on the member card but not anywhere else and I also cant logout once Im that person when i do get it to work from the member card... any thoughts, looks like there was a problem from the install..

View attachment 126533
As @lms said, try reuploading the files. If this doesn't work let me know :)

Jake

I removed the add on and re uploaded the files and installed and we made progress, now I can't type anything in the box but at least it comes up..

upload_2016-1-18_18-41-28.webp

@ThemeHouse

I get this

ErrorException: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Listener/Event.php:30
Generated By: user, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'unserialize() e...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 30, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Listener/Event.php(30): unserialize(Array)
#2 [internal function]: XFA_CustomUsernameIcons_Listener_Event::visitorSetup(Object(Audentio_Credit_Core_Visitor))
#3 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(477): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('visitor_setup', Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(1, Array)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Controller.php(293): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#7 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Controller.php(306): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#8 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'LiveUpdate_Cont...')
#9 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "https://www.Mysite/index.php?liveupdate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

@ThemeHouse

I get this

ErrorException: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Listener/Event.php:30
Generated By: user, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'unserialize() e...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 30, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Listener/Event.php(30): unserialize(Array)
#2 [internal function]: XFA_CustomUsernameIcons_Listener_Event::visitorSetup(Object(Audentio_Credit_Core_Visitor))
#3 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(477): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('visitor_setup', Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(1, Array)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Controller.php(293): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#7 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/Controller.php(306): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#8 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'LiveUpdate_Cont...')
#9 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/vhosts/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "https://www.Mysite/index.php?liveupdate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

That error doesn't appear to be coming from this add-on.

Hello. We are using this plugin on a website by getting an out of memory issue. I've increased the memory and the problem still occurs so I guess it's a memory leak.It's a fairly large forum with 734K members. Is this a problem you're aware of?

Hello. We are using this plugin on a website by getting an out of memory issue. I've increased the memory and the problem still occurs so I guess it's a memory leak.It's a fairly large forum with 734K members. Is this a problem you're aware of?

The only thing I could think of is that you're allowing admins to login as registered and don't have the " Replace drop-down menu with AutoComplete text input" option enabled (Which honestly, should probably be enabled by default).

Basically, it's trying to generate a select menu with every user. Ticking that option should fix the issue

Nice one, that fixed it.

Some feedback might be worth adding some error checking and/or enabling that checkbox by default.

Themehouse.. I keep getting this error when I log in as user

Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

Themehouse.. I keep getting this error when I log in as user

Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

This is expected and 100% normal. If you login as another user but still have other tabs open your CSRF token in the other tabs will no longer work causing that error to happen

What other tabs do you mean? Browser tabs or Xenforo tabs? I'm not having any errors using 1.2.1 on FF and XF 1.5.8

Browser tabs. This is an easy thing to replicate, but there is nothing we can do about it really (The same thing happens if you log out and log back in as another user).

Have two browser tabs open with the create post page (for example). On one of the tabs switch users, then back on the other tab (without refreshing) type the post message and submit. It's just XenForo's CSRF protection doing what it's supposed to :)

Please can you add option to Disabling view "Position of login as user link" ? I want only Show 'Login As User' link on member cards.

EX: Position of login as user link > NO

ScreenShot00132.webp

Last edited:
Does not work in 1.5.10 as well. The uploaded files in this add-on conflict with the Max Guest views add-on from Theme House. They have the same names but different file sizes and dates. Anyhow, I overwrote them since this add-on is slightly newer. I then granted the admin group permissions to log in as someone else. I get the drop down menu in the user bar but I'm not able to type anything in.

I'm having the same issue that dking is having here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/th-login-as-user.39110/page-23#post-1029005

Top Bottom