[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

BUG REPORT:

When the add-on prompts a user to fill required fields to join a usergroup, it allows the user to leave the field empty and join anyway.

Hello

plugin does not work is active mod_security

Code:
#
# -=[ LibInjection Check ]=-
#
# Ref: https://libinjection.client9.com/
#
SecRule ARGS|REQUEST_COOKIES|QUERY_STRING|REQUEST_FILENAME "@detectSQLi" "msg:'SQL Injection Attack Detected via LibInjection', id:981261, rev:'1', ver:'OWASP_CRS/3.0.0', maturity:'1', accuracy:'8', phase:request, block, multiMatch, t:none,t:utf8toUnicode,t:urlDecodeUni,t:removeNulls,t:removeComments, capture, logdata:'Matched Data: %{TX.0} found within %{MATCHED_VAR_NAME}: %{MATCHED_VAR}', tag:'application-multi', tag:'language-mutli', tag:'platform-multi', tag:'attack-sqli', tag:'OWASP_CRS/WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION', tag:'WASCTC/WASC-19', tag:'OWASP_TOP_10/A1', tag:'OWASP_AppSensor/CIE1', tag:'PCI/6.5.2', tag:'https://libinjection.client9.com/', setvar:tx.anomaly_score=+%{tx.critical_anomaly_score}, setvar:tx.sql_injection_score=+%{tx.critical_anomaly_score}, setvar:'tx.msg=%{rule.msg}',setvar:tx.%{rule.id}-OWASP_CRS/WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION-%{matched_var_name}=%{matched_var}"

Code:
2017-03-22 16:17:28    #    #        302   
 981261: SQL Injection Attack Detected via LibInjection  Hide
Request:    GET /joinable-user-groups/karsiyaka.38/act?action=join&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fhesap%2Fjoin-user-groups&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1490188646%2Cc59fd60d709915e957341cf9c20508e742887619&_xfResponseType=json
Action Description:   
Justification:

Problem

Code:
?action=join

Is it possible to prevent users from view other items in the moderation queue, so they only receive join requests and not posts awaiting moderation?

Also, I would love it if we could still issue the users with warnings. I know we can't due to how Xenforo's handles users that have been promoted to moderator, but is it possible this add-on could bypass this?

I had this installed, but it's causing some issues. I use a Discord Sync add on. So what's happening since I've installed this. My discord users who are Synced up are losing Tags now. They were the Tags i used with this add on. I removed the add on but it's still happening. What do I need to do to get this entire add on deleted? I deleted it on admin panel, but issue is still happening.

I have 200+ users on Discord, and causing me great issues. Had to disable the Discord Sync because of it.

then there is an option for moderating a group (as long as the joinable user group is moderated)
Where is this option? I cannot find it within the usergroup settings at either /admin.php?user-groups/ or /admin.php?joinable-user-groups/

admin.php?joinable-user-groups/ then go to a user group that is joinable, and check "Moderate this user group's join requests"

Then go to ACP > Users > Moderators > create new mod > bullet Joinable User Group, select user group

Then go to ACP > Users > Moderators > create new mod > bullet Joinable User Group, select user group
Thanks. That's the bit I was missing.
Are Super Moderators automatically able to action Joinable User Group requests, or they still need to be added separately?

Great app, but would be great to have a page where people (group permission assignable) can view members of the groups.

My board can't distinguish between global moderators and group moderators in the sense that global mods can't warn, ban, or edit group moderators. Is there a way to fix this?

Yes, that question really has nothing to do with this addon
Yes it does. The add-on escalates the moderator of the joinable user group to a moderator status on the forums, meaning they can't be issued with warnings or be banned.

Buildlox was asking if it was possible to change it so the group moderator can still be punished like every other player on their forum.

Hi all, we just plan an add-on for this add-on, because we really love it, but miss some very important functions.
If you have any ideas what could or should be done for this add-on, please send me a private message with your ideas, so we maybe can add them.

Top Bottom