[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
@silence How to disable avatar effect?

xQAeZQ_3TQmSp-xh4OBlyA.png
Xmas was so last year!

+ 2

Kinda late now anyway.
Halloween is tomorrow. Usually nice to have the theme within this week before Halloween and maybe a few days after.

Any updates on this add on coming ? Would love to see holiday lights added as an option for Christmas.

When I try to upload the files for this add-on with FileZilla, it says permission denied, but I have not had this problem when uploading files from other add-ons.

I have a VPS. The only permission error ever happened with this add-on.

File permissions on your VPS are not something we have control over, you'll just need to make sure the permissions and ownership on your server are correct. If you'd like send me SSH details and I'll have a look

File permissions on your VPS are not something we have control over. You'll need to make sure the permissions and ownership on your server are correct
But they are correct. Why do the issues happen with only this add-on and no other add-ons if it's an issue with the file permissions on my VPS like you're insinuating?

But they are correct. Why do the issues happen with only this add-on and no other add-ons if it's an issue with the file permissions on my VPS like you're insinuating?

It's likely a subdirectory that isn't used by other add-ons that has incorrect permissions. Any sort of permission error when uploading through FTP is going to be caused by file permissions on the server and is completely out of our control, unfortunately.

I uploaded the zip and unzipped it on the VPS and that worked. I have uploaded files to all 3 directories that it uses via FTP, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Also, how do I fix the icons overlaying the existing font awesome icons?

I uploaded the zip and unzipped it on the VPS and that worked. I have uploaded files to all 3 directories that it uses via FTP, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Also, how do I fix the icons overlaying the existing font awesome icons?

Lol. He just said what the deal is

Top Bottom