[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download

Thanks for the fix.

On my side it looks like the custom th node icons are still displayed over the top when using this so not fixed yet.

Let me know what other information I can provide.

What is the snow icon and how to change it? Do we put in a url for icon or is it maybe FA Icons?

It appears to be FA, however there are snowflake png images in the styles folder.

I would also like to know how to change, or at least make the snowflakes white rather than blue.

If you go to appearance - holidays and edit “winter” you can change the icon, currently it’s using an emoji, but you should be able to enter any charafcter, I think it’ll accept html as well but I’d have to double check

yes it does:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah, must not have made the output raw, if you search the templates for "snow" you'll see where it inputs the character, just change it from {$holiday.snow.character} to {$holiday.snow.character|raw} (variable name might be slightly different, don't have it in front of me right now)

I've contacted them to see about getting a copy of the style, will let you know

The .th_holiday__navInner__left class doesn't exist, so the plain div element is breaking the layout due to justify-content: center;

Adding some correct styling, including position: absolute; will fix the problem.

Code:
<div class="th_holiday__navInner__left"></div>

Can you add .th_holiday__navInner__left { position: absolute; } to your EXTRA.css to confirm that it fixes all of the issues? Wasn't able to get a copy of the style from the developer and I don't see the issue happening on your site.

I don't see the issue happening on your site.

Breadcrumb navigation long space when addon enabled.

FrmIRx6BTB6Zo8LItqI4zA.png

Can you add .th_holiday__navInner__left { position: absolute; } to your EXTRA.css to confirm that it fixes all of the issues? Wasn't able to get a copy of the style from the developer and I don't see the issue happening on your site.

Sorry, Its not fixed for Internet Explorer 11, Still the same issue.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Holidays with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.0 Patch Level 2 Released

Bugs Fixed:
  • HTML wasn't parsed for snow flake character. (Note: Entered HTML needs to be safe to use within a javascript variable, so it cannot include any single quotes. In a future version we may add additional checks for this, but as it stands it'll add whatever you want but there may be javascript errors if an invalid value is used)
  • Fixed compatibility with Uniform style

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really nice addon, is it possible to make snow always rain down when clicking on topics and so on?

Since it's a bit annoying that it keeps refreshing the snowflakes and starts from the beginning.

Top Bottom