[TH] Fonts Manager [Deleted]

Also the result of all local persian fonts are like this:
2016-03-06_01-27-28.webp
It shows codes. Not the font style.
Although when I change the font of text in editor, it shows the result correct. But when I post it, it becomes codes.

In "Webfont Setup", when I choose "Whitelist", and click "Update", I get this error:
2016-03-06_18-28-45.webp
I don't want to use any google font. How to set the options?
Thanks

Well it should be OR actually. But try to run the query in that case.

Edit: Yeah, you have to run the query. Seems like XenForo isn't updating the file of an addon if you don't change the version number.

Well it should be OR actually. But try to run the query in that case.
Is it complete?
Code:
INSERT INTO `xf_option` (`option_id`, `option_value`, `default_value`, `edit_format`, `edit_format_params`, `data_type`, `sub_options`, `can_backup`,...

Any plan to add Edit button in fonts list?
Now we can add fonts in ACP, but imaging we want to edit their titles. (Now I added 19 Persian fonts) I should remove them and again add them with new titles. It would be good if it was possible to edit their titles.

Should be possible. However this would break all current occurances of the respective font around the board, much like deleting it.

katsulynx updated [KL] Fonts Manager with a new update entry:

UTF-8 Support for Font Titles & More

• UTF-8 Font Titles now work as intended
  • It is now possible to edit font titles. This requires you to hit the "Edit Mode" button in the fonts menu and accept some unnecessary warnings, just in case.
  • Fonts that have a display position 0 will now be hidden from the editor but stay available throughout the site.
  • An error with the new blacklist/whitelist system that occured when updating from previous versions has been resolved. Steps mentioned in update 1.0.0b are no longer necessary and should be executed by the installer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Steps mentioned in update 1.0.0b are no longer necessary and should be executed by the installer automatically.
I'm running version 0.9.3, do I still need to uninstall/execute the command on database? or just normal upgrade to 1.1.0

I can confirm that the Webfont Setup page is now working as expected (upgraded to 1.1.0 from 1.0.0). It also saves Whitelist/Blacklist state just fine. Thanks for the update!

Disabling template modification for PAGE_CONTAINER will still allow the add-on to attach link tag of the Google Fonts into the editor, right?

My theme would already add the only 2 Google Webfonts I enabled on your add-on's fonts editor (since my theme would be using them as the main display fonts). I also used Whitelist mode, so users shouldn't be able to use custom fonts that weren't available in the editor. If I enabled the template modification for PAGE_CONTAINER, I'd have duplicated link tags on all pages.

Top Bottom