[TH] Follow Button Above Sidebar (Large) [Deleted]

oman

oman submitted a new resource:

[TH] Follow Button Above Sidebar (Large) - Adds a Twitter follow button above the sidebar for your site's twitter account.

I was looking for a non-intrusive way to display an image or object which links to my site's Twitter account. I found out about Twitter buttons, and did so by adding one to the top of my sidebar. This add on will create a template modification for XenForo 1.2 which displays a Large twitter button above the sidebar. By default, the alignment is set to right, but you can change it if you wish.

Preview:...

Read more about this resource...

It wont let me change the REPLACE text to my Twitter username. At the top of that page it says: This modification can only be enabled or disabled.

It wont let me change the REPLACE text to my Twitter username. At the top of that page it says: This modification can only be enabled or disabled.

Ah, okay, looks like it needs to be changed in debug mode. If you don't want to turn on debug mode, I can do a separate xml add on for your twitter. Let me know what you'd like and I'll do it for you. :)

Ah, okay, looks like it needs to be changed in debug mode. If you don't want to turn on debug mode, I can do a separate xml add on for your twitter. Let me know what you'd like and I'll do it for you. :)
Its ok now thanks oman, i was told just to edit the folder itself and re-upload it and it worked fine.

Top Bottom