[TH] Extend Post Ratings [Deleted]

@Jake B. any way to make the tab a new phrase, so we can edit it a bit easier?

I looked, couldn't find a new phrase for it.... I may have skipped over it accidentally though.

it is using the title of the rating, which is a phrase, but it would change the title of the rating if you change it. If you really wanted to you could use the css content tag though after the next version with the id in the class

it is using the title of the rating, which is a phrase, but it would change the title of the rating if you change it. If you really wanted to you could use the css content tag though after the next version with the id in the class

The navigation tab? Where it says "Post Ratings"? I'd prefer to change it. That is what I was meaning.. hah.

Still would like the other bit as well, the li class.

The navigation tab? Where it says "Post Ratings"? I'd prefer to change it. That is what I was meaning.. hah.

Still would like the other bit as well, the li class.

Oh, I misread your post. It's using the normal dark_post_raings phrase, I can change it to use a separate one in the next version. Until then you can edit library/ExtendPostRating/Listener/CodeEvent.php::navigationTabs() to change the title

Oh, I misread your post. It's using the normal dark_post_raings phrase, I can change it to use a separate one in the next version. Until then you can edit library/ExtendPostRating/Listener/CodeEvent.php::navigationTabs() to change the title

No rush. I can wait to the next version. Not an issue at all. Just looked for it this AM, couldn't locate it is all.

Btw, a temporary, and very quick fix for the id in the class thing that will be 100% compatible with the next version:

In the template "epr_top_members" Find:
Code:
<li class="{xen:if '{$ratingId} == {$rating.id}', 'active'}">

Replace With:
Code:
<li class="rating_{$rating.id}{xen:if '{$ratingId} == {$rating.id}', ' active'}">

No problem, I like the icons in the tab.

Also, something I forgot to mention to you that I already have fixed for TAZ:

Also, in library/ExtendPostRating/ControllerPublic/PostRating on line 14 replace:
Code:
$rating = current($postRatings);

with:
Code:
$rating = reset($postRatings);

So it will default to whatever the first rating is, instead of just showing all zeros

It like, etc appear who are disabled, you should deactivate this.

How do I get the icon before the text? The changes here do this in the topic.

Top Bottom