[TH] Edit Post Date [Deleted]

Is there any way to have the date and time format when editing the post date be the same as what you have set in your language?

Currently, it uses the fully written out format for the date (e.g., January 29, 2014) and the 24-hour format for time (e.g., 13:00). However, we have the numerical and 12-hour formats for our dates and times (e.g., 1/29/2014, 1:00 PM).

Also, I see that you can only change the minutes by increments of five. Is there a way to have all minutes available so you could change it to, say, 3:03 PM?

Is there any way to have the date and time format when editing the post date be the same as what you have set in your language?

Currently, it uses the fully written out format for the date (e.g., January 29, 2014) and the 24-hour format for time (e.g., 13:00). However, we have the numerical and 12-hour formats for our dates and times (e.g., 1/29/2014, 1:00 PM).

Also, I see that you can only change the minutes by increments of five. Is there a way to have all minutes available so you could change it to, say, 3:03 PM?
You can always edit the template so that the date and time are shown differently, essentially it's pretty standard how the time is stored so it shouldn't be a problem if you put 15:03 provided the template is altered. If you have any problems let me know and I'll have a look.
If I remember correctly there is an option to enter a timestamp if that would help, it certainly allows more flexibility time-wise.

1.1.2 here
Doesn't seem to work for me, enabled everywhere possible..

get the following error when trying to save any post, even though I don't see the edit date options..

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

it is turned on for me, when I disable I get no error.

only get the error when trying to save in "full" mode you could put it, not quick edit.

1.1.2 here
Doesn't seem to work for me, enabled everywhere possible.
The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
Hi Martyn,

What is the actual error? Can you inspect the JavaScript console, this can be found in developers tools in most browsers.

Last edited:
here
Code:
Abort pending field validation... xenforo.js?_v=9c4e0d64:290

[*]PHP <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Waindigo_EditPostDate_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post::_getForumInfo() in <b>/home2/martyn/domains/thesmut.co.uk/forum/library/Waindigo/EditPostDate/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php</b> on line <b>46</b><br /> xenforo.js?_v=9c4e0d64:195

[*]c.extend.handleServerErrorxenforo.js?_v=9c4e0d64:195
[*]c.extend.errorxenforo.js?_v=9c4e0d64:193
[*]f.resolveWithjquery.min.js:16
[*]vjquery.min.js:16
[*]cjquery.min.js:16

1.1.2 Yep. and have the one that you fixed for Xenforo 1.1.2 ( the error doesn't show up any more but nothing else does either )

if there's any way i can help you more, let me know please.

One developer helped me out and said that there is a problem with 1 add-on I have installed. It seems that it is this add-on so I wanted to inform you.
Here is the quote from him:

I do know that every add-on you have with a template modification for thread_create is failing to work.
One of your add-ons is doing something to one of thread_create's inner templates that causes the resulting thread_create template to look wrong, then every other template modification that tries to work on that templates fails.
Wait, I determined which add-on is causing the problem: Edit Post Date by Waindigo.

Last edited:
I don't know what I did wrong, but when I installed the new AO I kept getting an error when I tried to upload the xml file. I uploaded the contents of the Upload folder onto my root just like all your other AO's require but kept getting the error whenever trying to upload the xml file in the ACP. So I uninstalled the AO (the old one was still there) from the ACP and it uninstalled successfully, then I deleted all the edit post date files from my server.

I attempted to upload the new AO again and it told me the files were already on the server even though I know I had deleted them. I didn't select overwrite - not sure where to go from here. none of this is likely due to anything on your end just wondering what you advise from here.

Hi there,

it seems this plugin has some problems with other plugins like Similar Threads or Slide out Poll. That plugins doesn't work and the post edit plugin too if all plugins are activated. When I deaktivate the date edit plugin all ohter plugins works fine...

Top Bottom