[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hello, I accidentally deleted my renewal down load for 15 dollars, I've paid for this add on already, how do I go about getting the renewal price and download back. thanks

How do I put a link on my front page to the donation page?
Are you referring to a link to your donation page on your navigation bar or a custom link? If it is a navigation link, navigate to Setup -> Public Navigation -> Enable the navigation link for Donate by clicking the notch as it should show at the bottom of the listed navigation links. As far as a custom link, this would require template edits in order to add a link to your front page.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Donate with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.7 released!

Changes:
  • Fixed a bug where anonymous donations would display in search results
  • Fixed an error with donation activity in the "What's new" tab
  • Fixed a bug with viewing campaigns when the "View inactive campaigns" permission is enabled
  • Fixed the Donations and Milestones links not being visible in the ACP on mobile
  • Fixed a bug with the alert for deleted donation comments
  • Improved the comments editor to not show the full editor until it is clicked into
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So now we have issue Outdated templates for UIX Pro theme. Please let us know that how to fix Outdated templates? Also automatically merge aren't working.

20210204_180740.webp

So now we have issue Outdated templates for UIX Pro theme. Please let us know that how to fix Outdated templates? Also automatically merge aren't working.

View attachment 245561
You might need to merge that manually. Likely you can open it and hit save. We will do an update to that theme at some point after we are done with some of our major addon improvements. Will just take some time.

You might need to merge that manually. Likely you can open it and hit save. We will do an update to that theme at some point after we are done with some of our major addon improvements. Will just take some time.

Done but Still showing Outdated templates.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

ScreenShot00166.webp

Done but Still showing Outdated templates.

View attachment 245565

Hi,

This will be fine to leave for the moment. There was a bit of a mixup with some version numbers and this template being updated in UI.X unintentionally which is why it still thinks it's outdated, but it's a version number issue rather than the contents itself being incorrect. Apologises for the confusion, I think we may have another UI.X release at some point to sort that out.

I see this will move user to another usergroup upon donation, I am looking for one that removes from usergroup after a set time limit.

Like if they donate, move them to the premium usergroup for a month then after the month expires move them back like the account upgrades system

I see this will move user to another usergroup upon donation, I am looking for one that removes from usergroup after a set time limit.

Like if they donate, move them to the premium usergroup for a month then after the month expires move them back like the account upgrades system
You should be able to set this up - if you create a new usergroup promotion, in the "Apply this promotion while" tab there will be some criteria added by Donate, including "User has donated at least X amount in the past Y days" and "User has donated at least X times in the last Y days". After the time period has passed, the promotion would be removed.

You should be able to set this up - if you create a new usergroup promotion, in the "Apply this promotion while" tab there will be some criteria added by Donate, including "User has donated at least X amount in the past Y days" and "User has donated at least X times in the last Y days". After the time period has passed, the promotion would be removed.
I can confirm this is working as expected, I'm using this criteria on my website to expire user promotions after 90 days.

I have another one I paid for that I really like but said he didn't plan to add the feature so I may have to buy this one.

I have existing premium memberships, if the users of that user group donates and gets a free month I don't think it will add time to their existing paid subscription so now I have another paid for piece of software I am not going to use :cool:

Top Bottom