- Resolved an issue that would prevent donation and campaign comments from being ajax-submitted, triggering a page reload.
- Resolved an styling issue with donation comments.
- Added a per-campaign option to limit listed donations to the last X days.
- Resolved a phrasing issue for recurring tooltips.
- Donation and campaign comment editor now lazy-load (similar to profile post editor).
- Fixed an issue that caused rebuilding to contain the number of donations rather than the sum of donations instead
- Improved padding on the extended footer widget area
- Fixed an issue that caused the custom amount field to not be hidden when a preset amount is selected
- Fixed goals widget alignment and a visibility issue
- Added search index for campaigns, donation messages, and campaign comments
- Added comment functionality for donations
- Added functionality to visually separate completed and uncompleted campaigns on the overview page that are active
- Added functionality to limit donations when a campaign is closer to its goal
- Added functionality that allows recurring donations by default
- Added functionality to lock the campaign when the goal is reached
- Added functionality to show a "Thank You" message after a successful donation which is shown with any payment method you use on your campaigns
Important! This add-on no longer supports XenForo 2.0. Please upgrade to XenForo 2.1 first, before updating to this version.
- Added full support for XenForo 2.1 reactions.
- Add option to hide total donation amount for a campaign.
- Sidebar blocks are now available as customizable widgets.
- Added ability for user to choose not to disclose amount of their donation.
- Now able to specify cents/pence in all donation amounts.
- "[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'amount' of non-object" error.
- Deleting donation doesn't update user caches.
- Fixed missing/incorrect phrases.
- Removed xf_user table fields from user change log and delete phrases.
- Inactive campaigns are still viewable.
- Missing phrase: goal
- Donate and Reaction error
- Campaign cover edit title phrase incorrect
- Missing phrases in user change log
- Missing template: like_item_thdonate_campaigncomment
- Missing template: like_item_thdonate_donation
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_donation_like
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_campaigncomment_like
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_campaigncomment_react
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_donation_react
- Fixed an issue that would prevent people from interacting with campaigns if they did not have [TH] Reactions installed.
- Fixed an issue that would potentially prevent people from upgrading to 1.0.4 or higher when attempting to upgrade from the XenForo 1 version or previously having upgraded from the XF1 version.
- Fixed an "attempt to convert null to float" error potentially being triggered when rebuilding users donation amounts.
- Reaching milestones now triggers alerts, which are sent to the same users that receive alerts on donations.
- Manually adding a donation on behalf of a user through the admin control panel now supports sending the user a notification.
- Recurring donations are now available for all payment providers that support recurring payments.
- It is now possible to allow custom donation amounts in addition to a set of predefined amounts.
- Donation messages now support direct linking.
- Donation messages now support likes and reactions.
- Campaign descriptions now support likes and reactions.
- Campaigns now support a full-fledged comment system.
- A permission has been added that allows users to view anonymous donators and their donation amounts.
- Added a privacy setting that allows users to control who they disclose their profiles donation statistics to.
- Campaigns now support setting an icon and cover image.
- The campaign overview and campaign view pages have been completely reworked to offer a more streamlined user experience and to incorporate all new features.
- Campaign milestones can now be quicksorted in the admin control panel.
- Selecting more than one payment provider does no longer result in occasional display quirks.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent a users donation amount from being updated correctly on certain occassions.
- Fixed a bug that would create fake donations when upgrading from XenForo 1.
- The ACP donation list is now correctly sorted by donation date, descending.
- Entering an invalid username for manual donations no longer triggers a code error when submitting.
- Donations can now be made anonymous through the ACP.
- Campaign listings no longer show the progress as always 100%.
- The donation date is now listed on the ACP donation list entry.
- Fixed the issue with reset dates which might result in an infinite loop
- Fixed the issue with manual donations and donation amount edits which didn’t update users total donation amounts
- Fixed issues with who donated notifications
- Fixed the issue that caused campaigns from resetting
- Improved ACP usability
- Added the option to animate the progress bar