- Changed minimum donation amount field to number box.
- Changed donation preset fields to number boxes.
- Added support for cents on donation presets.
- Added new criteria:
- User donated at least X times in the last Y days
- User donated no more than X times in the last Y days
- User has donated publicly at least X times
- User has donated publicly no more than X times
- User has donated anonymously at least X times
- User has donated anonymously no more than X times:
- User has donated at least X amount publicly
- User has donated no more than X amount publicly
- User has donated at least X amount anonymously
- User has donated no more than X amount anonymously
- User has donated at least X amount publicly in the past Y days
- User has donated no more than X amount publicly in the past Y days
- User has donated at least X amount anonymously in the past Y days:
- User has donated no more than X amount anonymously in the past Y days
- User has donated publicly at least X times in the last Y days:
- User has donated publicly no more than X times in the last Y days
- User has donated anonymously at least X times in the last Y days
- User has donated anonymously no more than X times in the last Y days
- Resolved an issue that would prevent donation and campaign comments from being ajax-submitted, triggering a page reload.
- Resolved an styling issue with donation comments.
- Added a per-campaign option to limit listed donations to the last X days.
- Resolved a phrasing issue for recurring tooltips.
- Donation and campaign comment editor now lazy-load (similar to profile post editor).
- Fixed an issue that caused rebuilding to contain the number of donations rather than the sum of donations instead
- Improved padding on the extended footer widget area
- Fixed an issue that caused the custom amount field to not be hidden when a preset amount is selected
- Fixed goals widget alignment and a visibility issue
- Added search index for campaigns, donation messages, and campaign comments
- Added comment functionality for donations
- Added functionality to visually separate completed and uncompleted campaigns on the overview page that are active
- Added functionality to limit donations when a campaign is closer to its goal
- Added functionality that allows recurring donations by default
- Added functionality to lock the campaign when the goal is reached
- Added functionality to show a "Thank You" message after a successful donation which is shown with any payment method you use on your campaigns
Important! This add-on no longer supports XenForo 2.0. Please upgrade to XenForo 2.1 first, before updating to this version.
- Added full support for XenForo 2.1 reactions.
- Add option to hide total donation amount for a campaign.
- Sidebar blocks are now available as customizable widgets.
- Added ability for user to choose not to disclose amount of their donation.
- Now able to specify cents/pence in all donation amounts.
- "[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'amount' of non-object" error.
- Deleting donation doesn't update user caches.
- Fixed missing/incorrect phrases.
- Removed xf_user table fields from user change log and delete phrases.
- Inactive campaigns are still viewable.
- Missing phrase: goal
- Donate and Reaction error
- Campaign cover edit title phrase incorrect
- Missing phrases in user change log
- Missing template: like_item_thdonate_campaigncomment
- Missing template: like_item_thdonate_donation
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_donation_like
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_campaigncomment_like
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_campaigncomment_react
- Missing template: news_feed_item_thdonate_donation_react
- Fixed an issue that would prevent people from interacting with campaigns if they did not have [TH] Reactions installed.
- Fixed an issue that would potentially prevent people from upgrading to 1.0.4 or higher when attempting to upgrade from the XenForo 1 version or previously having upgraded from the XF1 version.
- Fixed an "attempt to convert null to float" error potentially being triggered when rebuilding users donation amounts.