[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
In addition I got this error:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'theaocdu_xenforo.xf_th_donate_campaign' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

Thanks for reporting that issue. We're currently investigating as to why this is happening. To work around it, please open your database manager and rename the following tables:
xf_thdonate_milestone to xf_th_donate_milestone
xf_thdonate_campaign to xf_th_donate_campaign
xf_thdonate_donation to xf_th_donate_donation
xf_thdonate_campaign_user to xf_th_donate_campaign_user

If there are any errors logged in your ACP error log after updating, prior to running into the bug reported above, please send them to us.

I also have the same as above, it says "th_donate_earnings".

In addition I got this error:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'theaocdu_xenforo.xf_th_donate_campaign' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
Code:
Stack trace
            SELECT `xf_th_donate_campaign`.*
            FROM `xf_th_donate_campaign`

WHERE (`xf_th_donate_campaign`.`progress_reset_date` <= 1540719122) AND (`xf_th_donate_campaign`.`active` = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1163): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Cron/Campaign.php(16): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch()
#6 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Donate\Cron\Campaign::reset(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999990463257)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#11 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/online/?type=member"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

We think this may have been because a cron ran after you uploaded the files, but before the tables were actually renamed. If you go to your campaign page now does it work?

Thanks for reporting that issue. We're currently investigating as to why this is happening. To work around it, please open your database manager and rename the following tables:
xf_thdonate_milestone to xf_th_donate_milestone
xf_thdonate_campaign to xf_th_donate_campaign
xf_thdonate_donation to xf_th_donate_donation
xf_thdonate_campaign_user to xf_th_donate_campaign_user

I do this before I upgrade to 1.0.4 patch level 1?

The issue seems to be those who UPGRADED and had a re-occurring campaign that had been running for a while, going.

Which bug are you experiencing? As Jake explained in his last post, the error posted by Frode was a one-time issue, that happened because a cron related to donate was run after uploading the files and before the update was run.

It shows my total donations, gives errors, I have an open help ticket too. My issue has not been fixed. I do not know how to edit my data base. A lot of people experienced the same issue.

Oh, we published a patch level update yesterday, but it seems we forgot to post the notification here. You can download the latest release from themehouse, that should fix those bugs.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Donate with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 Patch Level 1 released!

Bugs fixed:
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent people from interacting with campaigns if they did not have [TH] Reactions installed.
  • Fixed an issue that would potentially prevent people from upgrading to 1.0.4 or higher when attempting to upgrade from the XenForo 1 version or previously having upgraded from the XF1 version.
  • Fixed an "attempt to convert null to float" error potentially being triggered when rebuilding users donation amounts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay so everything works and appears much better now. Rebuilding user cache also worked fine.

Earnings.webp

How do we disable TOTAL earnings shown? As brought up by a few people above this may not be something everyone wants public. For the month is fine, total no, as we use a re-occurring monthly one. This makes it seem, at first glance, that we bring in a lot more than we really do.

Top Bottom