[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I'm having an issue where when donations are made, they are received in my PayPal account, but the donation progress bar does not update. Any idea why or where I should be looking?
I've gone ahead and started a conversation with you on this issue! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

I've gone ahead and started a conversation with you on this issue! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Thank you for the proactive support.

I actually solved the issue.

It was an IPN Notification URL mismatch. I haven’t changed it in years and the problem only appeared months ago, but adjusting it to the correct one fixed the problem.

I suspect it was either due to an internal PayPal update or perhaps changed in my server configuration.

Thank you for the proactive support.

I actually solved the issue.

It was an IPN Notification URL mismatch. I haven’t changed it in years and the problem only appeared months ago, but adjusting it to the correct one fixed the problem.

I suspect it was either due to an internal PayPal update or perhaps changed in my server configuration.
Good news, yes I just reviewed your private message response. Thanks so much for notifying us! :)

Top Bottom