[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I've got 1.2.5 Beta 2 running (10012502). I cannot upgrade to this version:
Code:
The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.
We've recently fixed the issue, go ahead and re-download the files before attempting to re-upload its files into your forums root and the xml provided :)

Exactly. Not just anonymous "yes/no", but the degree to which he wants to show.

Reason:
We've got a couple of users who are donating large sums but don't want to show their names to not be harassed. But of course they want to keep showing their large sums :) And vice-versa.

I second this request. Same reason.

Ran into 2 issues while attempting to replace our current system.
  1. Our site's been around a decent length of time & I'd like to populate the donation history from that time. When adding donations manually there is no option to set the date/time, they appear as instant. This is very important to us.

Also need this.

Had a few other suggestions:
  • It's a larger request( and maybe not in line with your idea) I wish the anonymous donations were shown on the front-end as anonymous but still tied to the user on the back-end. An example would be someone wanting to support us privately but also qualify for the User Group Promotion on donation.
Agree w/ this.

I'm having an issue where when donations are made, they are received in my PayPal account, but the donation progress bar does not update. Any idea why or where I should be looking?

Top Bottom