[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

After upgrading to the new version of xenforo and campaign manager I noticed that my goal is still reading 12 months. The goal was stated January 1st runs for 12 months. we are in March now.

View attachment 149389

the update changed that starts date,
so I am trying to set it to January 1st 2017 and it is resetting to today's date?

View attachment 149390
That is as intended but I can change it so it won't follow greater than daily periods if that works for you.

That is as intended but I can change it so it won't follow greater than daily periods if that works for you.
just seems that when you set it up, that you should be able to select campaign starts from January 1st 2017 through December 31st 2017 no matter what the date is that you set it up. Also I noticed that when I set it for January 1st 2017 through December 31st 2017 it was reading 13 months?

Not sure how you should program it, I just wanted to let you know what I was experiencing when setting it up.
but when setting it for January 1st 2017 through December 31st 2017 it should read 12 months. and it should allow you to select that date range whenever you set that campaign up.

Thanks
Sam

I agree with Sam F. Thanks to one of the recent updates it appears I can only launch campaigns of pre-defined lengths. I run campaigns that should end the same day every month, but they don't always start on the same day. I really need to be able to specify any start and any end date.

Edit: and it looks like one of the last few update require an image and use a default one if one is not provided? I don't want to provide any image. Solved by commenting out part of the if statement in addm_widget_campaign.

Last edited:
I've got Paypal and Stripe set up but what I'd like to do is to only allow Stripe for one campaign type and Paypal for another campaign.

Is there a way to hide one of the buttons by some CSS code on a per campaign basis?

Last edited:
@ThemeHouse I'm encountering an issue with my normal member subscriptions (not donation campaigns or recurring subscription through the donation campaign page) where recurring pre-existing subscriptions are giving me error messages, including "subscription payment failed with txn_type: subscr_failed" and "Unknown Upgrade: Information: No txn_id. No action to take." I've confirmed that at least one member with an active subscription had it suspended after multiple tries despite having funding available.

I'm not sure if this is tied to the Campaign Manager, but I think it might be. I'm posting here to see if it could be tied to this add-on? I currently have @xfrocks's [bd] Paygates enabled as well, and I read about a potential conflict between the two in this thread.

I know both your add-ons use different callback URLs, which are also different than the default Xenforo one. I'm wondering how this would affect member subscriptions before your add-ons were installed. Also how having a specific IPN callback set in PayPal might affect payments.

I'm also here because under the donation manager's global settings you can choose global payment type, where it says "If you enable the 'Donation' option the payment will be processed as a donation (This only works in PayPal currently). Doing this will also cause recurring payments to not function in PayPal." I do not see "Donation" as a type, only "Normal" and "Fundraiser". Would having either of these two active cause recurring payments made through normal Xenforo subscriptions (or [bd] Paygates) to not function?

Thanks.

I've got Paypal and Stripe set up but what I'd like to do is to only allow Stripe for one campaign type and Paypal for another campaign.

Is there a way to hide one of the buttons by some CSS code on a per campaign basis?
You can do this in the add-on options.

@ThemeHouse I'm encountering an issue with my normal member subscriptions (not donation campaigns or recurring subscription through the donation campaign page) where recurring pre-existing subscriptions are giving me error messages, including "subscription payment failed with txn_type: subscr_failed" and "Unknown Upgrade: Information: No txn_id. No action to take." I've confirmed that at least one member with an active subscription had it suspended after multiple tries despite having funding available.

I'm not sure if this is tied to the Campaign Manager, but I think it might be. I'm posting here to see if it could be tied to this add-on? I currently have @xfrocks's [bd] Paygates enabled as well, and I read about a potential conflict between the two in this thread.

I know both your add-ons use different callback URLs, which are also different than the default Xenforo one. I'm wondering how this would affect member subscriptions before your add-ons were installed. Also how having a specific IPN callback set in PayPal might affect payments.

I'm also here because under the donation manager's global settings you can choose global payment type, where it says "If you enable the 'Donation' option the payment will be processed as a donation (This only works in PayPal currently). Doing this will also cause recurring payments to not function in PayPal." I do not see "Donation" as a type, only "Normal" and "Fundraiser". Would having either of these two active cause recurring payments made through normal Xenforo subscriptions (or [bd] Paygates) to not function?

Thanks.
Could you make a ticket so we can investigate further?

When my users donate - they doesn't automatically gets added to the donators list?

They donate through PayPal.
Do you use CloudFlare?

I don't think it is required to have a business PayPal account -- you just need to have access to IPN, you can check this at Profile -> My Selling Tools -> Instant payment notifications, or you can contact PayPal to see if you have access to this functionality.

If you use XenForo's User Upgrades system, then this will work as well

I don't think it is required to have a business PayPal account -- you just need to have access to IPN, you can check this at Profile -> My Selling Tools -> Instant payment notifications, or you can contact PayPal to see if you have access to this functionality.

If you use XenForo's User Upgrades system, then this will work as well
It worked! Thnks! I did test donation and paypal applied fees... How do I avoid paypal commision fee?

@ThemeHouse
Feature Request:
Please add a per Campaign option to select different user groups who can see the campaign. Some campaigns are just for a specific circle while others are open for the public. Thanks.

@Jake B. @Dalton Prock this error shutdown the board today:

Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: The start date you have entered is invalid due to being after the end date or an invalid date altogether. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1359
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1401): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(470): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(366): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->updateCampaign(Array)
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/WidgetRenderer/Campaign.php(69): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array)
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(728): Audentio_DonationManager_WidgetRenderer_Campaign->_render(Array, 'cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(499): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(461): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidget(Array, 'cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(428): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgets(Array, 'cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(311): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#9 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(134): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('cta_featuredthr...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#10 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('cta_featuredthr...', '\n\n\n\t\n\n\t\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\t...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#11 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'cta_featuredthr...')
#12 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#13 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#14 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#15 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#16 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#17 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(27) "http://www.dressedwell.net/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

using 1.2.3 on the latest xenforo and widget framework

Top Bottom