[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Also there's something wrong with the way earnings are displayed for recurring campaigns. It's possible it might just be due to recurring donations.

I set up a test campaign, recurring daily, with a goal of $500. I assume this is supposed to mean a campaign with a goal of $500 per day, where the progress resets every day.

Then I set up a $5 recurring donation.

After 32 days, the campaign says it has earned $160 and is 32% of the way toward its goal. It looks as if the "daily" campaign is being treated as a single endless campaign.

Also there's something wrong with the way earnings are displayed for recurring campaigns. It's possible it might just be due to recurring donations.

I set up a test campaign, recurring daily, with a goal of $500. I assume this is supposed to mean a campaign with a goal of $500 per day, where the progress resets every day.

Then I set up a $5 recurring donation.

After 32 days, the campaign says it has earned $160 and is 32% of the way toward its goal. It looks as if the "daily" campaign is being treated as a single endless campaign.
So the issue is that it's not resetting each day? I'll take a look and see if I can recreate this!

I've installed this, and the "recurring donations" feature is so bare bones it's useless to me.

First problem is that the donations only recur when the entire campaign does. So if someone donates in a six month recurring campaign, their next donations will be in six months. And if you happened to have a weekly campaign, donations would recur every week.

Unfortunately the user is NOT TOLD THIS. There's just a check box that says "recurring".

Worse yet, after I set up a recurring donation, there is no UI on the site to let the user see that this donation exists, or to cancel it. The only way they can cancel it is on paypal.com.

In order for recurring donations to be useful, you would need the following minimal features:

- The period when donations recur should be independent of how frequently the campaign recurs. Users will overwhelmingly expect a monthly donation, and this shouldn't force the campaign to have a monthly goal.

- The user should explicitly see how often donations will recur.

- The donations tab should have an option to show all of a user's recurring donations and allow them to be canceled.

- The administrator should be able to see a user's recurring donations and cancel them.

- The "donations" tab in a user's profile should show the amount donated through recurring donations (currently it does not).

I'd appreciate if you guys would improve this feature. Recurring donations are a great idea. There are a lot of users who would throw in $5 per month, but not $60 per year.
I'll see what I can do to get this implemented :)

By the way I still have the issue that all campaigns vanish from the sidebar after a certain time. Like every day. As if a cron job removes them.

I have two active campaigns and they both are not timed (open end) and both vanish from the sidebar after a day or so.

By the way I still have the issue that all campaigns vanish from the sidebar after a certain time. Like every day. As if a cron job removes them.

I have two active campaigns and they both are not timed (open end) and both vanish from the sidebar after a day or so.
I also have this happening as well. Out of two on the side bar, one stays and one disappears?

I receive donations in my Web but the progress bar and the currently donated money don't change...:(.

Any solution?.

Getting lots of these errors again (I think it's the same error from a few versions back),

Code:
Error: Call to undefined function responseNoPermission() - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:30 AM

Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionUserDonations()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

@Jake B. gave me a fix on Skype before which patched library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php but that's no longer available to me.

Does anyone besides me have an issue with keeping images in side the blocks or widgets?
Screen Shot 02-05-17 at 12.36 PM (2).webp Screen Shot 02-05-17 at 12.34 PM (2).webp

I am looking for a fix unless it's the addon

I'm having a problem with a campaign that worked just fine last month.

Donation system was down earlier this week. Now it seems to be working again but...
1. User donated $5 and I refunded him $5.
2. Another user donated $20
3. A third user tried to donate $10 but the transaction was refused by Stripe.

Total for the campaign is showing $10.

Are there any known compatibility issues with other plugins? Any known issues with Cloudflare?

I also have this happening as well. Out of two on the side bar, one stays and one disappears?

Does anybody care @ThemeHouse ?

So sorry for the late response, please create a ticket so that we can help you further on these issues that you are encountering.

@Freelancer basically it was disappearing due to it returning nothing if the campaign went inactive. There is an option to ignore that coded in for situations like this but it was never set. I believe that will solve the issue but let me know ASAP if it's not resolved :)

I just installed the new update.

An exception occurred: addm.css - Line 30: Invalid math expression in /*******/*******/public_html/*******. com/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

1. XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
  2. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
  3. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
  4. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
  5. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  6. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
  7. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
  8. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1379
  9. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
  10. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
  11. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  12. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
  13. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  14. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  15. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  16. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  17. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
  18. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
  19. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  20. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /*******/*******/public_html/*******. com/forums/admin.php at line 13

I just installed the new update.

An exception occurred: addm.css - Line 30: Invalid math expression in /*******/*******/public_html/*******. com/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

1. XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
  2. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
  3. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
  4. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
  5. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  6. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
  7. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
  8. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1379
  9. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
  10. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
  11. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  12. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
  13. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  14. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  15. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  16. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  17. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
  18. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
  19. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  20. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /*******/*******/public_html/*******. com/forums/admin.php at line 13
The expression used was copied from the sidebar.css so that's very odd.

What version of XenForo are you currently using?

XenForo 1.5.1

Can you edit addm.css and find
Code:
width: {xen:calc 'intval(@sidebar.width) - 20'}px;

and replace it with:
Code:
width: {xen:calc '@sidebar.width - 20'}px;

I think support for intval() was added in XenForo 1.5.9 to fix issues in PHP 7

Top Bottom