1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Discussion in Resource Overview [Paid] 1.0.1b

Add-on for Resource Manager, moves the discussion from its own tab to be underneath the overview.

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Discussion in Resource Overview - Add-on for Resource Manager, moves the discussion from its own tab to be underneath the overview.

Read more about this resource...

2. arcab4

arcab4 Member

awesome! this is what i think i'm looking for! is there a live demo?

3. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

It is in use on ForgeHub

4. cgunes

cgunes Member

Hello,
    We are using your add on for resources. We recently installed Brv "Advanced Thread Rating " add on. When your add on is enabled, the brv rating add on tabs also dissappear from the resources. I would like to use both add ons for our resources, Can you help me find a solution for this.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  5. cgunes

cgunes Member

This is how it looks with the "Discussion in Resource Overview" disabled
    screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-00-46.jpg screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-01-24.jpg screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-02-19.jpg

And this is how it looks when it is enabled , we lose the rating stars of the "Advanced Thread Rating " add on and the "discussion reviews" tab
    screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-03-53.jpg

Is it possible to use both add ons together . We would like to keep the "rating stars" and the "discussion reviews" tab of the "Advanced Thread Rating " add on.

6. ThemeHouse

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with all add-ons, and have no plans to make it work with *******'s Add-ons.

7. Cyentruk

Cyentruk Member

Hello!

Sorry I must post here because seems no one answer in your support forum: http://forums.themehouse.com/threads/server-errors-log.164

After install addon "Diccusion in Resource Overview", it causes many errors. Please help me!
    aaa.png

Details in one of them:

Code:
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined index: resource - library/ThemeHouse/DisInResOverv/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php:35
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:39
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/ThemeHouse/DisInResOverv/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/fifavnor/...', 35, Array)
    #1 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_DisInResOverv_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionView()
    #2 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #3 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #4 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(36) "http://fifavn.org/forum/download/69/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

8. Cyentruk

Cyentruk Member

Hello! Have you any idea to support your customer somewhere else? I have no answer at your site and here while my server still genarates error log.

9. ThemeHouse

10. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Purchased.
    Looks great, and I think will make a good improvement in discussion against resources.

Jake B. likes this.