1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] DataTables BB Code [Paid] 1.0.7

Add BB code to create DataTables and use the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] DataTables BB Code - Adds a simple [TABLE] BB code with an option to display using the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Blast

Blast Active Member

Can you please show us a preview of this? I need a table function for my forum but I have no idea how this looks like.
  3. Blast

Blast Active Member

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B. please provide some screenshots. I really want to buy it, but I just need to know how it looks like.
  4. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

I've just updated the resource with a screenshot :)
  5. madness85

madness85 Active Member

6. robart

robart Member

I am unable to add Thumbnails inside a table. Instead of showing the thumbnail image, it just has "View attachment xxxx" and a link to the full-size image. Any idea how to fix this?

7. ClubNub

ClubNub Member

I'm attempting to sign up on your website to purchase this but the confirmation e-mail does not appear to have been sent (it's not in my spam folder either). Any assistance would be appreciated.
  8. RichardM

RichardM Member

Hi @ClubNub I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues signing up, we did briefly have a small number of emails not going through last week. If you'd like to drop in a ticket we can look at getting you up and running ASAP :)
  9. iraqiboy90

iraqiboy90 Member

Several questions:
    - How do I add several new lines into a single cell?
    - How do I limit the amount of displayed rows and "force" users to "next" to see the rest?
    - Issue while editing: BBCoding, is not "What you see, is what you get". It's basically showing naked bbcode while editing within the table tags.
    - Issue while editing: Having selected the pipe to be the cell recognizer; trying to mark the entire line in the editor (all cells) and then trying to apply a bbcode, it will only apply it to the first cell.
  10. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Is this the same as Waindigo's Datatables addon?
    If yes: has there been any bugs fixed?
    If no: does it support the same bbcode logic?
  11. silence

silence Well-Known Member

Yes, there is one bug we are aware of with nested bbcodes not functioning properly in some cases, and yes.
  12. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

There was also a performance bug with it. Which made me uninstall it some time ago.
  13. Thunderfall

Thunderfall New Member

Hi Alfa1,

Could you elaborate? How much impact it has on performance?
  14. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I will find out shortly.

My members encountered this issue: