[TH] DataTables BB Code [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] DataTables BB Code - Adds a simple [TABLE] BB code with an option to display using the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin.

This add-on adds a simple
BB code.

Columns are separated by using commas or pipes, or with tabs if you have Allow Tabs in Redactor Editor by Waindigo installed. Rows are separated by new line characters. There is no other complex BB code to learn to create rows or columns.

To create named tables for a header, the [TABLE=head] BB code can be used, or to create tables with no header,...

Can you please show us a preview of this? I need a table function for my forum but I have no idea how this looks like.

Hi!

I am unable to add Thumbnails inside a table. Instead of showing the thumbnail image, it just has "View attachment xxxx" and a link to the full-size image. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

I'm attempting to sign up on your website to purchase this but the confirmation e-mail does not appear to have been sent (it's not in my spam folder either). Any assistance would be appreciated.

I'm attempting to sign up on your website to purchase this but the confirmation e-mail does not appear to have been sent (it's not in my spam folder either). Any assistance would be appreciated.
Hi @ClubNub I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues signing up, we did briefly have a small number of emails not going through last week. If you'd like to drop in a ticket we can look at getting you up and running ASAP :)

Hi

Several questions:
- How do I add several new lines into a single cell?
- How do I limit the amount of displayed rows and "force" users to "next" to see the rest?
- Issue while editing: BBCoding, is not "What you see, is what you get". It's basically showing naked bbcode while editing within the table tags.
- Issue while editing: Having selected the pipe to be the cell recognizer; trying to mark the entire line in the editor (all cells) and then trying to apply a bbcode, it will only apply it to the first cell.

Is this the same as Waindigo's Datatables addon?
If yes: has there been any bugs fixed?
If no: does it support the same bbcode logic?

Is this the same as Waindigo's Datatables addon?
If yes: has there been any bugs fixed?
If no: does it support the same bbcode logic?
Yes, there is one bug we are aware of with nested bbcodes not functioning properly in some cases, and yes.

Does this fix the table issue from vbulletin?
It is supposed to work with the vbulletin table bbcode, but there are issues. It imposes an extra row between rows. So you end up with a row of data, an empty row, a row of data, empty row, etc, etc.

Its a bug for which there is no fix yet.

It is supposed to work with the vbulletin table bbcode, but there are issues. It imposes an extra row between rows. So you end up with a row of data, an empty row, a row of data, empty row, etc, etc.

Its a bug for which there is no fix yet.
I just bought it but it didn't fix the issue, it become like this:
1477957801935.webp

Top Bottom