[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Trying to add credits in ACP to user..

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'sender_username' at row 1

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Audentio/Credit/Core/Model/Transaction.php at line 223
[*]Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_Transaction->createTransaction() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerAdmin/Credit.php at line 83
[*]Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerAdmin_Credit->actionDoGive() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenboost/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

What's the username you are using at the board you have this installed at?

I don't understand where credits are purchased, via the credits shop, or this addon? The credits shop is to use credits, not to purchase them, is that so?

Will the RM be included in the future? The Product Manager is overkill for my website model.

I don't understand where credits are purchased, via the credits shop, or this addon? The credits shop is to use credits, not to purchase them, is that so?
Credits can be purchased using this add-on, the shop is just for buying things with credits :)

Will the RM be included in the future? The Product Manager is overkill for my website model.
We can look into this, however, it is doubtful as the resource manager is not at all setup to take payments so it would require a lot of changes to allow something like this.

Just curious, would this license be transferable to other websites?

IIRC, I thought transfers weren't allowed, or difficult, with Audentio styles

We can look into this, however, it is doubtful as the resource manager is not at all setup to take payments so it would require a lot of changes to allow something like this.
But the products can be sold from the store addon then instead of the RM?

What's the cost of the yearly renewal?

But the products can be sold from the store addon then instead of the RM?

Currently downloadable items are not supported, the store lets you sell various other things, such as:
  • Any permission
  • Username Change
  • Access to a new User Group
  • User Title Change
  • And a couple others.

Just don't want you to think I'm ignoring this question, but I'm not 100% sure. It'd be best to let @Mike Creuzer answer this question so I'm not giving you incorrect information :p

Last edited:
I'm sure you'd be an even bigger hit if you had a promo offer for ******* Credit Premium clients ;)

Also question:

Okay, I see what you mean. We have that already for Likes, and follows automatically. For posts/threads you have to enable an option to make it take the credits back if it's deleted.
Will it be done automatically, or will the user have to click something to agree that it will take credits away.
Also what about when a mod / admin deletes it. Will it automatically delete it from that users balance or will be taken from the mod / admin who deletes it?

I'm sure you'd be an even bigger hit if you had a promo offer for ******* Credit Premium clients ;)

Also question:

Will it be done automatically, or will the user have to click something to agree that it will take credits away.
Also what about when a mod / admin deletes it. Will it automatically delete it from that users balance or will be taken from the mod / admin who deletes it?

It's automatic, we can include a message with the next release.
The credits are removed from the person who posted it :)

Just curious, would this license be transferable to other websites?

IIRC, I thought transfers weren't allowed, or difficult, with Audentio styles

As a general rule, no, but we hear reasons for the transfer. It's just most transfers would go to warez users we found so we stopped. But some people have legit reasons.

Newconsider893107 said:

$20 annual optional renewal. I'll add it to the resource info.

Congratulations!

Glad to see a new supplier in the XenForo add-on market. Perfect timing also!

I think it would be cool if we could replace the "Wallet" with a font awesome icon to fall in line with the UI.X style.

Looks like a great start. We don't use PayPal but have integrated our own payment gateway. Is there a method to programmatically add credits for a user? So, we handle the payment, but we postback the results of the sale and it causes the credits to be added to the user's account?

Just though you should know, you need to fix the link for purchasing this (and the other releases)

It's currently pointing to https://xenforo.com/community/conversations/add?to=Audentio&title=AD Credits Purchase

Should be https://xenforo.com/community/conversations/add?to=Audentio Design&title=AD Credits Purchase

:)

Just had the username changed. I'll have mike change it when I get to work :)

I think it would be cool if we could replace the "Wallet" with a font awesome icon to fall in line with the UI.X style.

You can alter the adcredit_wallet phrase with <i class="fa fa-diamond'></i> and it should work :)

Looks like a great start. We don't use PayPal but have integrated our own payment gateway. Is there a method to programmatically add credits for a user? So, we handle the payment, but we postback the results of the sale and it causes the credits to be added to the user's account?

Absolutely, using the Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_Credit giveCredits method :)

Top Bottom