[TH] Covers [Deleted]

Is there a demo-site anywhere?
I wonder if the image cover is responsive...
And how an image is inserted... as an image or as a background-image?
You are able to demo this product by navigating to its product page here and click on the "View Demo" button.
Any image that you upload will become responsive as they scale when you resize the page; it is inserted in as an image. You are able to upload it from your computer or with an image URL found on the web.

Also keep in mind it appears modifying covers is tied to your edit post permission meaning if you can't edit your own post you won't see the edit cover option. I assume that was intentional.
If I'm not mistaken I believe it was intentional, yes. But I am gonna double check with one of our developers to be sure.
Officially this was intentional, just thought I'd make it official.

Also the ability to upload your own covers for forum view should be an option as well as an option to switch off completely.
This can already be accomplished with [TH] Nodes as Covers is only meant for user-generated content :)

This can already be accomplished with [TH] Nodes as Covers is only meant for user-generated content :)

Not sure I understand. How can this be already accomplished? The only way to change the forum cover today is to change the node bg image. Again if there's an option I'm overlooking please let me know.

Not sure I understand. How can this be already accomplished? The only way to change the forum cover today is to change the node bg image. Again if there's an option I'm overlooking please let me know.
I've started a conversation with you so that we can discuss this further. Talk to you soon! :)

I think TH should use firts attachments or can choose image on thread for made cover image

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 13.49.37.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 13.49.37.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
I believe you are already able to choose your own image for threads by default with [TH] Covers if I'm understanding you correctly.
Nope. My question was : Is that possible to set Default cover for all thread within a Category with [TH Cover]
@CoZmicShReddeR said that [TH Nodes] could do that.
I am asking how :)

Nope. My question was : Is that possible to set Default cover for all thread within a Category with [TH Cover]
@CoZmicShReddeR said that [TH Nodes] could do that.
I am asking how :)
It is possible yes when you set a background image or color on that node, it will be used as the default thread image.
By the way, i requested a demo at https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/addons/covers2/demo 1hour ago and did not received any email.
Thanks
Be sure to check your spam folder, if it ain't there then send an email to hello@themehouse.com.

It is possible yes when you set a background image or color on that node, it will be used as the default thread image.
Sorry for askingg, but wanted to be sure.
I applied a background for a Node, but in the forum, thread are still displayed as default...
May be i have to open a ticket to [TH Nodes] section instead ?

Sorry for askingg, but wanted to be sure.
I applied a background for a Node, but in the forum, thread are still displayed as default...
May be i have to open a ticket to [TH Nodes] section instead ?
Did you make sure you selected which theme the nodes background image or color is applied to? If not it will apply it to the default style.

Last edited:
Are there any plans to offer admin a backside under Cover /Presets to upload the preset image from a file url?

I know you can edit user accounts that way which I thought was sweet or whatever way they say that these days! ;)

Are there any plans to offer admin a backside under Cover /Presets to upload the preset image from a file url?

I know you can edit user accounts that way which I thought was sweet or whatever way they say that these days! ;)
If I'm correct, when navigating to Cover Presets -> Add cover preset -> Fill in the required information before clicking Styling - > From there you should be able to input a file URL under the Cover image URL.

That is what you are looking for correct?

Top Bottom