1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Conversations Access by ThemeHouse 1.0.2

Adds a permission to allow administrators to view specific member's conversations.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Conversations Access by Waindigo - Adds a permission to allow administrators to view specific member's conversations.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    Pinn likes this.
  2. RastaLulz

RastaLulz Well-Known Member

Just installed, everything but the phrases seem to be working?

[​IMG]

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Thanks. It appears I accidentally included that phrase in the Conversation Search add-on by mistake. I will update both add-ons now.

RastaLulz likes this.
  4. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

RastaLulz likes this.
  5. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

6. Kenson M

Kenson M Active Member

Can you make it so I can see all users messages? I know it could be a privacy breach but I run a family friendly forum along with my server and don't want anyone abusing another member and want to know about it.

7. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

This is exactly what this add-on does. Is there a particular member that you are unable to view?

8. Kenson M

Kenson M Active Member

I wasn't sure if it supported it thanks! Will install at the hotel when I get there.

9. KiF

KiF Member

Template modification quick_reply of the add-on don't apply (0/1/0), isn't it?

10. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Are you using a non-default style? Have you modified the template manually?

11. KiF

KiF Member

XF 1.2.2
    I'm using a non-default style.
    Is this a right quick_reply of Master Style?
    HTML:
    <xen:require css="quick_reply.css" />
    <xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion.js" />

<div class="quickReply message">

<xen:include template="message_user_info">
            <xen:map from="$visitor" to="$user" />
            <xen:set var="$isQuickReply">1</xen:set>
        </xen:include>

<form action="{xen:escape $formAction, false}" method="post" class="AutoValidator blendedEditor" data-optInOut="OptIn" id="QuickReply">

{xen:raw $qrEditor}

<div class="submitUnit">
                <div class="draftUpdate">
                    <span class="draftSaved">{xen:phrase draft_saved}</span>
                    <span class="draftDeleted">{xen:phrase draft_deleted}</span>
                </div>
                <input type="submit" class="button primary" value="{xen:phrase post_reply}" accesskey="s" />
                <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" />
                <xen:if is="{$showMoreOptions}"><input type="submit" class="button DisableOnSubmit" value="{xen:phrase more_options}..." name="more_options" /></xen:if>
            </div>

<xen:if is="{$attachmentParams}">
                <xen:include template="attachment_editor">
                    <xen:set var="$attachments" value="{$attachmentParams.attachments}" />
                </xen:include>
            </xen:if>

<input type="hidden" name="last_date" value="{$lastDate}" />
            <input type="hidden" name="last_known_date" value="{$lastKnownDate}" />
            <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />

</form>

</div>

12. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Sorry, you can safely ignore that template modification. It was to fix a bug that existed prior to XenForo 1.2.2. It won't be applied in XenForo 1.2.2 and above.

KiF likes this.
  13. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

14. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

15. Itworx4me

Itworx4me Well-Known Member

@Waindigo
    When viewing a members conversation it un-triggers the new conversation inbox flag. The member you are viewing would never know he or she had a new conversation. I would consider this a bug.....

Thanks,
    Itworx4me

16. Degrinch

Degrinch Active Member

You do know that there is nothing that takes place on your website that you can not see... yes?

17. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

There is a "Mark as Unread" link that the admin can click. If you would like this to be added as an option, please PM me to discuss contributing.

18. kiwixpop

kiwixpop Member

Is there a way to edit the permissions for this addon? My founder and I only want the two of us to be able to use it in order to keep it from being abused. Right now everyone on my staff is able to see it. I have Admins, Mods, Welcoming Committee, Sectional Mods, Tech support. My founder and I are super admins. Is there a way to edit it to where only certain members can use it?

I didn't install this add on, someone who was on my staff did it for me but then they were removed because of personal issues and they do not want to help.

19. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

20. Lexy

Lexy Active Member

it is works with 1.3.1??