[TH] Article Manager [Deleted]

I have imported some data from xenporta2; now i tried to deactive TH articles and activate xenporta2, but i cant view it.
Why your addon still manipulates XF, when it is deactivated?!

I have imported some data from xenporta2; now i tried to deactive TH articles and activate xenporta2, but i cant view it.
Why your addon still manipulates XF, when it is deactivated?!
I am unsure of how that happened, go ahead and create a ticket with us so we can look into this issue further.

When i click at the detail page in breadcrump to "Example Category", then it is linked to /articles-category/
Maybe this was mentioned before here in the thread?

Shure, it will not work, but it will help to move from a to b to have both at the same time. So somehwere in the options should be a field to set "/articles". And maybe someone wants to have xenporta for something and TH articles for something else. With some creativity you can use both for a lot of other things than only articles.

To get rid of the wrong link in beadcrump at detail view, find:
public function getCategoryBreadcrumb(array $category, $includeSelf = true)

in Modell/Category

there correct two times: full:articles-category to full:articles/category

Hi,
I already bought the addon and I have it working.
How can I put a text here?
Sin título-1.webp

I can put in the answers balloons with: good and bad?
bueno.webp

Thank's

Yes, that is the latest version.
Originally bought this from Wang. As I understand it you have taken over this add-on for him. I also (recently) bought UI.X from your site. Is there a way to add this add-on to our account so that we can manage everything from your site?

Originally bought this from Wang. As I understand it you have taken over this add-on for him. I also (recently) bought UI.X from your site. Is there a way to add this add-on to our account so that we can manage everything from your site?
Hiya, go ahead and create a ticket. Just provide the email you used when you purchased this add-on before we took it over.

When I try to clean spam I get following error:

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method Faqe_Articles_Model_Articles::displayAllActiveArticles() - library/Faqe/Articles/SpamHandler/Articles.php:24

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/SpamCleaner.php(54): Faqe_Articles_SpamHandler_Articles->cleanUp(Array, Array, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/SpamCleaner.php(53): XenForo_Model_SpamCleaner->cleanUp(Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_SpamCleaner->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "https://xxxxx.com/spam-cleaner/dulubiw.181734/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/spam-cleaner/dulubiw_181734/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["action_threads"] => string(1) "1"
    ["delete_messages"] => string(1) "1"
    ["delete_conversations"] => string(1) "1"
    ["ban_user"] => string(1) "1"
    ["check_ips"] => string(1) "1"
    ["noredirect"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/moderation-queue/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

How can I fix it?

When I try to clean spam I get following error:

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method Faqe_Articles_Model_Articles::displayAllActiveArticles() - library/Faqe/Articles/SpamHandler/Articles.php:24

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/SpamCleaner.php(54): Faqe_Articles_SpamHandler_Articles->cleanUp(Array, Array, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/SpamCleaner.php(53): XenForo_Model_SpamCleaner->cleanUp(Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_SpamCleaner->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "https://xxxxx.com/spam-cleaner/dulubiw.181734/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/spam-cleaner/dulubiw_181734/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["action_threads"] => string(1) "1"
    ["delete_messages"] => string(1) "1"
    ["delete_conversations"] => string(1) "1"
    ["ban_user"] => string(1) "1"
    ["check_ips"] => string(1) "1"
    ["noredirect"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/moderation-queue/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

How can I fix it?

That is a weird error you have there. Go ahead and create a ticket on this please so that we can clear this issue up.

So when I click on the "New Articles" tab, I get this error.

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew does not define an action called Xenarticles.

How do I fix this? My version/app has a special edit that was done by @wang some time ago so I don't know if he forgot to edit this part to make it work or what but I am getting this error.

So when I click on the "New Articles" tab, I get this error.

How do I fix this? My version/app has a special edit that was done by @wang some time ago so I don't know if he forgot to edit this part to make it work or what but I am getting this error.
That is a weird error, go ahead and create a ticket on this so that one of our developers can look into it.

That is a weird error, go ahead and create a ticket on this so that one of our developers can look into it.
I opened a ticket but did not see the app selection for product as this was bought from Wang. So I went ahead and selected the forum I did buy from you guys to be able to create the ticket.

I opened a ticket but did not see the app selection for product as this was bought from Wang. So I went ahead and selected the forum I did buy from you guys to be able to create the ticket.
Not a problem at all, our staff will be right with you.

Top Bottom