[TH] Activation Reminder & User Purger [Deleted]

@Lukas W. This add-on not compatible with Automated bounced email handler option. If email address Hard bounced then User state changed to Email invalid (bounced) from Awaiting email confirmation previous User state. So now this user are not Pruned?

Yes, that's not supported. Only users with the original awaiting email confirmation status will be notified and subsequently pruned.

Interesting addon!
What will happen when you install this add-on, while having hundreds of users with activation waiting (from the past years).
Do they all receive a reminder, and if they don't respond, those accounts will be removed after 14 days?
Or will the add-on remove all those old activations at once, because they are older than 14 days?

Caution, found out the hard way:
If you have hundreds or even thousands of old accounts waiting for activation, this add-on will email all accounts at once, and 5 minutes later delete those accounts.

This is because it are (very) old accounts which can happen if you are running a forum for a long time and never looked at those accounts waiting for activation. It will only happen on first install, but it's not very nice if you ask me.

Is the plugin have a feature like we need to send the email 3 times in specific days. i.e:

2 days => send the email
5 days => if not yet activated send the email
10 days => if not yet actived send the email

something like that?

Is the plugin have a feature like we need to send the email 3 times in specific days. i.e:

2 days => send the email
5 days => if not yet activated send the email
10 days => if not yet actived send the email

something like that?
It supports sending the notification once. We don't currently have any plans to change this.

Top Bottom