1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] About Me by ThemeHouse 1.0.2

Extends the about section of a user profile, including adding attachments.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

About Me by Waindigo - Extends the about section of a user profile, including adding attachments.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Screenshot?

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Divvens and Shelley like this.
  4. time

time Active Member

5. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

6. bart

bart Active Member

Noce one!

Where do you set the number of images one can upload? And is it possible to limit that with an extra permission-setting? Somehow it is set to 10, but I can't find where to change that.

7. bart

bart Active Member

And is it difficult to give "about" it 's own tab?

8. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Nice idea Waindigo :)

French language :p (easy with 4 phrases :D)

Attached Files:

Jon W likes this.
  9. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

I have these errors:

Attached Files:

10. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

It uses the normal attachment options:
    Admin CP -> Options -> Attachments

If you'd like options to set this on a per user basis or would like the add-on to have its own option, please PM me to discuss cost.

11. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

In the member_view template, add the following code:
    Code:
                <ul class="tabs mainTabs Tabs" data-panes="#ProfilePanes > li" data-history="on">
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#profilePosts">{xen:phrase profile_posts}</a></li>
                    <xen:if is="{$showRecentActivity}"><li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#recentActivity">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#postings">{xen:phrase postings}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#info">{xen:phrase information}</a></li>
                    <xen:if is="{$warningCount}"><li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#warnings">{xen:phrase warnings} ({xen:number $warningCount})</a></li></xen:if>
                    <xen:hook name="member_view_tabs_heading" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#about">{xen:phrase about}</a></li>
                </ul>
    Then remove this bit of code:
    HTML:
    <xen:if is="{$user.about}"><div class="baseHtml ugc">{xen:raw $user.aboutHtml}</div></xen:if>
    and put it in <li> tags just before the member_view_tabs_content hook, e.g.:
    Code:
    <li><xen:if is="{$user.about}"><div class="baseHtml ugc">{xen:raw $user.aboutHtml}</div></xen:if></li>
    <xen:hook name="member_view_tabs_content" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />

bart likes this.
  12. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Thanks Allan. If you want to release this as a separate resource I will link to it from this add-on.

13. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

14. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

15. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

16. Gambleru

Gambleru Member

How about 1.3 compatibility?

17. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Should be fine.

18. otaku

otaku Member

Is there a way to show the attached files when a users doesn't embed them in the post like previously. The attached files seems to be gone for me in 1.3.3

19. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

otaku likes this.
  20. Anton_Bodryachkom

Anton_Bodryachkom Active Member

great addon , for some reason pics opening on new tab , instead of modal , like thread attachment , how can we make them open in modal/popio
    thank you