Lack of interest Text message forgotten temporary password

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Fufu

I know some users need to have double emails to forget their passwords, but I find it more convenient if a temporary password would be sent to you mobile device if one ever forgotten their password and cannot access their email or it has been ages since ever logging in.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While it is a good idea, it's highly impractical. SMS has to be paid for somehow, right? This would be best as an add on and probably not for the core.

While it is a good idea, it's highly impractical. SMS has to be paid for somehow, right? This would be best as an add on and probably not for the core.
Some services (such as Verizon Wireless in the USA) auto-create emails (412------0@vtext.com is mine with my actual number) for each number that works as a text (auto-supported on all phones). This way is paid for via the user.

Top Bottom