1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Terms of Service and Rules

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by avalon-ua, Jun 9, 2014.

1. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

How to add own text to page "Terms and rules"

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Edit the phrase. Use the phrase search to find the right one.

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

4. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

But I can't find menu where to do it :unsure:

5. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Guys I don't need to change a name of category I need to add my own text into category/

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I think you're getting confused with various aspects and terms.

The "Terms and Rules" text is a phrase.

What is it you are trying to do, exactly?

7. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Probably because I use Russian translation. I just wanna add my own text to menu "Terms and Rules" which in on the left of page bellow

8. Brogan

A screenshot may help.

9. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Look, this is an opened menue in your forum http://xenforo.com/community/help/terms how can I insert my own redaction of terms and rules in my own forum?

10. Brogan

11. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

you really don't understand what I want?

12. Brogan

Obviously not.

13. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

"Terms and Rules" is phrase that marks some menu, I only wanna to get to that page to change text there

14. Brogan

15. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Will it allow me to insert my redaction of text here?

16. Brogan

Why don't you follow the advice given and try?

17. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

18. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Because I see it like a phrase, I change that and nothing happens at all, I need access to page where I can add my own redaction of text

19. Brogan

20. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Oh man I don't need to change phrase or name of section, I simply need to change your text in this section. Section is here http://xenforo.com/community/help/terms and there are also a piece of your text which needs to be changed

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential........................"