Not a bug Template error: Function parse_less_color is unknown

asusforo

Affected version
How can I solve this problem? I get this every few seconds in server-errors logs.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Function parse_less_color is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:856

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function parse_...', '/home1/amazighw...', 856, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(856): trigger_error('Function parse_...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s17/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2137): XF\Template\Templater->fn('parse_less_colo...', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1724): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

array(4) {

["url"] => string(34) "/threads/threadname.14489/"

["referrer"] => bool(false)

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

}

You appear to be running XF 2.0.2 but that particular function wasn't added until XF 2.0.3. I'm not sure whether you have an incomplete upgrade, or if your custom style is from a newer version than is supported by your XF files.

However, before getting into fixing that, it'd be useful to understand how you're running XF 2 when the last version you're allowed to run is XF 1.4. Also, you would need to restore the copyright that you've removed which you're not entitled to. Until these issues are resolved, you won't be able to participate here or receive support.

Top Bottom