Itworx4me

How do you define what the node id is?
Code:
xen:if is="{$forum.node_id}">
	code
<xen:else />
	code
</xen:if>

I don't know of any conditional for that. But this is the content template for that page:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> forum_list

Anything in that template will show exclusively on the index page.

I've been trying to take the breadcrumbs off the forum home page - this means it's impossible, right? Just so I know to give up.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER

Replace this code:

Code:
						<!-- top breadcrumb, top ctrl -->
						<div class="breadBoxTop">
							<xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
							<xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
						</div>

...with this:

Code:
						<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'forum_list'">
							<xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
						</div>

I tested this and it works.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER
Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'forum_list'">
</div>

Jake, I also used this to take the title of the board off the front page but leave the thread titles in place, and it seems to be working just fine ... is there any reason I shouldn't be doing this?

Jake, I also used this to take the title of the board off the front page but leave the thread titles in place, and it seems to be working just fine ... is there any reason I shouldn't be doing this?
An easier way to do that is edit the forum_list template from this <xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1> to this <xen:h1></xen:h1>

Just have empty tags - it works on Pages too.

Top Bottom