Teenager sells kidney for iPad2

x4rl

Sick man 110% sick​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Emm, is this for real ? What is this kid gonna do when iPad3 comes out, sell the other one ? :D
Unfortunately it is for real. He's been suffering from some complications as a result of the surgery and the fact that the surgeon was a whack job.
Good grief...

That is sad, even though it's his body and he can perfectly function without, it would be nicer if one could donate it to a family member (or someone else in need) some time instead of selling it for a stupid gadget. And yes it is now illegal to sell/buy organs in China.

What does this say about today's society, no matter which country you live in.
That someone would sell a kidney, endure a major surgery, just for an iPad2??

C'mon.... o_O

Unfortunately it is for real. He's been suffering from some complications as a result of the surgery and the fact that the surgeon was a whack job.
Good grief...

If only we could understand what was going through the kids mind at that moment. And where were this kid's parents, clearly he is a minor? I've heard China has some serious charges for those sort of things, if I'm not mistaken up to the death penalty.

Wait a minute.............................he sold his OWN kidney? It just says he sold A kidney.
Yes he sold his own kidney. Watch the vid. He shows his scar, and you see him crying, because he's suffering from some complications from the surgery.

If only we could understand what was going through the kids mind at that moment. And where were this kid's parents, clearly he is a minor? I've heard China has some serious charges for those sort of things, if I'm not mistaken up to the death penalty.
Yep they do. But they can't find the persons who were involved in both the surgery, and setting up the surgery and transaction.

Top Bottom