Technical Admin and Development Services

Adrian Schneider

I've been actively developing software and technically managing forums for 12 years. Since then, I've worked on well over 250 forums. I work full time as a software developer, with a passion in the forum world. I still manage some Big Boards, but am looking for a few others that need more senior help.

Services
  • Custom Development (hourly or per-project)
  • Technical Administration / Consulting (monthly retainer)
What I don't directly offer (except one-offs for retainer clients)
Relevant Skills
  • Forums
    • XenForo
    • vBulletin 3.8.x (will consider higher, but, ugh)
  • Frameworks
    • Symfony 2 & Zend Framework 1,2 (anything modern, really)
    • PHPUnit & Behat for testing automation
  • Infrastructure
    • Linux system adminstration
    • Amazon Web Services / cloud services
    • Security analysis and hardening
    • Big board performance tuning
I prefer working on larger projects, or working for big boards on a recurring basis. Contact me for pricing, but note a minimum price of $1000 for consideration.

Last edited:
I cannot say enough good things about Adrian, helpful, respectful, trustworthy, gets the job done in a timely manner without taking an age, keeps you updated, goes over the issue with you and works tirelessly to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible, I'm more than pleased with the results, so much so that I plan to continue working with Adrian in respect to the project he got working for me after I spent endless hours trying to fix the issues, he will help me develop it into exactly what I and my community needs and wants.

I would 100% recommend.

Top Bottom