Tech Ranks

Tech Ranks v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Tech Ranks (version v1) - This is posted from a request I got via Personal Conversation. Dark Tech Ranks

5pegee.png
View attachment 36615
Brought to you by BBSmiley.com

Summary: A variety of dark coloured ranks that may appeal to dark gaming boards/sites.
Format: .Png
Additional Info: Although the screenshot displays them with titles the ranks come as blank pngs and your able to insert your own titles into the ranks.

Conditions of use: This pack may be...

Read more about this resource...

May i know what font is used? i am finding trouble to create small size rank images with sharp font like you used:unsure:

You should have a download for the ones you already made with names attached.

Could do I suppose, I'll wait till/if the resource manager supports multiple file uploads first. I don't want to start adding zip files within zip files to separate the two sets which is the reason I haven't added them with text already. More waiting is required.

Could do I suppose, I'll wait till/if the resource manager supports multiple file uploads first. I don't want to start adding zip files within zip files to separate the two sets which is the reason I haven't added them with text already. More waiting is required.

Is it possible to post it in the forums section so I can get it now?

Or you could post it on your forums' post?

Is it possible to post it in the forums section so I can get it now?

Or you could post it on your forums' post?

I'll be honest. I have given xenforo in general a back seat for the time being so support will be very minimal.

when time permits i'll post them.

Top Bottom