Tech Aid Forums - Get help with your PC

winter4w

Tech Aid Forums

13528686_1568949430066751_7816409445705269535_n.png

http://www.techaidforums.com
Hello everyone. I am happy to present to you guys Tech Aid Forums. Tech Aid forums is my 2nd forum community I am running. The reason I have made this is I am going for a I.T. degree and would like to get more experience in helping others out, along with learning from others. I normally get asked by a lot of family, friends, and people in my community for help with their devices. So I thought why not make a website where people can help each other out.

I would also like your guys feed back on the site. Since I did just start her up today it still seems a bit empty but I hope to get allot done within the next upcoming days.

Feel free to join the community also :)

Thanks

Hi, I really like your sites logo, and I take it that the styling will reflect the colors in the near future? I think based on your logo you can come up with a really pleasing looking style.

Hi, I really like your sites logo, and I take it that the styling will reflect the colors in the near future? I think based on your logo you can come up with a really pleasing looking style.
Yea I made it simple like that so I can be flexible with the style. I changed the theme of the site today. What do you think of it? :)

I'd be careful whose styles and addons you use. There is a reason the author of your style has been banned from here. He had callbacks in his addons and styles that sent info back to him and he also owned a warez (pirate) site. Other than that good luck with your site.

I'd be careful whose styles and addons you use. There is a reason the author of your style has been banned from here. He had callbacks in his addons and styles that sent info back to him and he also owned a warez (pirate) site. Other than that good luck with your site.
Aww thanks for that info. I was unaware of this. I got the style from ******* but I guess I will change it and uninstall it just to be safe.

It looks better, :) but I look for originality and most XF sites lack that, unfortunately. That's the downside of using a purchased or free theme. Search for Call of Duty forums on XF, they all use the same theme, I refer to them as a dime-a-dozen sites. IMO they cheapen XF. There are exceptions though, take a look at @Gemma 's site. She highly customised the theme she downloaded and it makes her site stand out against other sites that use the same style. As a tech forum I hope you modify your site to stand out as well, :) XF is really easy to style, any site can be made unique with little effort.

I have to agree with @Lawrence on what he said. If you are going to use a free or purchased premade theme you have to make it standb out. Not everyone can afford a custom theme so you have to make it look unique.

Top Bottom