TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Nothing has really changed regarding phrases since 1.3.0 (other than one admin CP options phrase), so I'm not sure how you are getting that issue. My live forum has a couple of the phrases listed in your screenshot customised, and they are not flagged as outdated.

If you are running XF 1.3 or earlier, it could be a XF bug - I remember something to do with phrase version IDs was reported a while ago.
Hi Luke, is there something I can do to fix this?

I'm always seeing the following three outdated phrases. Already tried to revert and re-save as well as uninstall/install the addon.
  1. dark_shoutbox Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1
  2. dark_no_permission_view_message Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1
  3. dark_do_not_have_permission_shoutbox Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1

To fix it temporarily:
on dark_taigachat_message template.
Find:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$message.user_id} > 0">
Replace with:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_moderator}">

Hi Luke, is there something I can do to fix this?

I'm always seeing the following three outdated phrases. Already tried to revert and re-save as well as uninstall/install the addon.
  1. dark_shoutbox Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1
  2. dark_no_permission_view_message Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1
  3. dark_do_not_have_permission_shoutbox Custom Version: 1.4.5, Master Version: 0.0.1

I've had one report of this before, never managed to figure out what was causing it. Almost certainly a XF bug as taigachat doesn't do anything non-standard with those phrases. I've bumped the versions of those particular phrases in 1.4.6 just in case

Updated to 1.4.6.
When I double click MOTD I get the following error:-
This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

I can edit Ok via the admin options.

Sometimes, when i´m chatting with my friends, the sentence get lost.
It looks like a hiccough, because everybody can see it for a second or two, suddenly these sentence is gone.

Yesterday it was terrible, every third article was deleted.

may you can fix it?

3 very annoying problems:

1) I don't get my forum activity to show when I use the widget version (for example on my Forum list)! http://www.citiesskylines-nation.com/forums/ It works when I use the full version at /shoutbox.
2) I have enabled popup mode, but the button to activate it doesn't show.
3) Messages from forum list shoutbox widget and shoutbox full view doesn't sync!

Xenforo v1.5
Xenporta 2 v1.1.4
Taigachat pro v1.4.6

3 very annoying problems:

1) I don't get my forum activity to show when I use the widget version (for example on my Forum list)! http://www.citiesskylines-nation.com/forums/ It works when I use the full version at /shoutbox.
2) I have enabled popup mode, but the button to activate it doesn't show.
3) Messages from forum list shoutbox widget and shoutbox full view doesn't sync!

Xenforo v1.5
Xenporta 2 v1.1.4
Taigachat pro v1.4.6

1, 3) Sounds like your widget is not using the default room, which would explain the lack of message sync and the lack of forum activity in the widget
2) It is showing for me:
l8l5.png

Sometimes, when i´m chatting with my friends, the sentence get lost.
It looks like a hiccough, because everybody can see it for a second or two, suddenly these sentence is gone.

Yesterday it was terrible, every third article was deleted.

may you can fix it?

Try toggling speed mode (enable it if it is disabled, or vice-versa)

Updated to 1.4.6.
When I double click MOTD I get the following error:-
This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

I can edit Ok via the admin options.

Noted, will fix asap

With PHP 7.0.0 RC3, I got this error on full shoutbox page.
Code:
/taigachat/activity.json Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 (Bad Gateway)

Every load of shoutbox I got this error on PHP-FPM log:
Code:
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:44] WARNING: [pool www] child 13202 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 41.177349 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:47] WARNING: [pool www] child 13201 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 44.859500 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:48] WARNING: [pool www] child 13190 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 80.734115 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:48] WARNING: failed processes threshold (10 in 60 sec) is reached, initiating reload

Every load of shoutbox I got this error on PHP-FPM log:
Code:
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:44] WARNING: [pool www] child 13202 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 41.177349 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:47] WARNING: [pool www] child 13201 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 44.859500 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:48] WARNING: [pool www] child 13190 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 80.734115 seconds from start
[19-Sep-2015 04:29:48] WARNING: failed processes threshold (10 in 60 sec) is reached, initiating reload
I'll look into why PHP 7 isn't working for the next release

Reactions: rdn
Noticed an issue @Luke Foreman - third party add ons that do stuff with BBCode get disabled within the shoutbox.

Is there any way you can add support for this? Or at least get me started in the right direction to find a fix elsewhere?

Since you've ignored this I'll assume no fix is forthcoming. This was a deal breaker for me so I've moved on to another chat add-on which handles BBCode correctly. Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom