TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

hi i bought this a while back and are unable to download this i have proof of money send on paypal if you could please help really appricated
Yea the author seems to have vanished. I sent him a PM asking if he could resend me the files after I'd bought them, but I've not had a response.

I bought recently this script, and I have the files. Check your e-mail account from your PayPal account! ;)

Hello, I've had this addon for a while now with no issues, but tonight I updated to XenForo 1.3.1 and now my chat box isn't working. The box is there, and I can type in a new message, but it won't send or submit.. It shows no active users.. it's just blank.. I'm going to need some help on this one...

Hello, I've had this addon for a while now with no issues, but tonight I updated to XenForo 1.3.1 and now my chat box isn't working. The box is there, and I can type in a new message, but it won't send or submit.. It shows no active users.. it's just blank.. I'm going to need some help on this one...

Have you cleared caches and tried reinstalling it?

Hi, I have xenporta installed on my site. Is there an easy way to install tiagachat pro paid at the center bottom position? I tried inserting the hook as shown on your youtube clip but i must not be inserting it in the right place or block. We have it working on a seperate page but not on the portal page. The site is www.heligods.com if you want to look. Any advice would be appreciated.

@Luke Foreman would you know why the MOTD from taigachat is not showing on quark or antiquark styles?
Displays fine in default style and base UIX. quark and antiquark are child of UIX and the edited styles I use are child of quark and antiquark

I will ask @Audentio in his style thread as well as I'm not sure which is causing the issue. Most of the css files I have compared between uix and quark pertaining to your mod are the same,

Here is the relevant forum list code:
Code:
<xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>

<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />

<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}"><xen:container var="$head.description">
    <meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" /></xen:container></xen:if>
<xen:container var="$head.openGraph">
    <xen:include template="open_graph_meta">
        <xen:set var="$url">{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$title">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$description">{$xenOptions.boardDescription}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$ogType">website</xen:set>
    </xen:include></xen:container>

<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

shout.gif

uixshout.webp

Last edited:
Hi, I just installed taigachat and I had a few questions.

When the chat archives are posted onto a thread it says I don't have permission to edit/delete them even though I'm an administrator and I'm set up in the usergroup to be able to edit everyone's posts.

Is there anyway to increase the size of the text, avatars, or names?

I wanted to install the widget from the installation instructions.
Import widget_framework_taigachat_pro.xml from Appearance > Import Widgets
I just installed Xenforo a few days ago. This is probably going to be an obvious question, but where exactly is "import widgets" part? I went into the admin panel, then into the Appearance tab on the top which is right between Tools and Users. I see Import a Language, Import a Style, but I'm having trouble finding the part to import a widget.

Last edited:
Hi, I just installed taigachat and I had a few questions.

When the chat archives are posted onto a thread it says I don't have permission to edit/delete them even though I'm an administrator and I'm set up in the usergroup to be able to edit everyone's posts.

Is there anyway to increase the size of the text, avatars, or names?

I wanted to install the widget from the installation instructions.
I just installed Xenforo a few days ago. This is probably going to be an obvious question, but where exactly is "import widgets" part? I went into the admin panel, then into the Appearance tab on the top which is right between Tools and Users. I see Import a Language, Import a Style, but I'm having trouble finding the part to import a widget.

If you go into the Appearance tab, at the very bottom there should be a "Widget Framework" link. The last button is, "Import Widgets". Hopefully that solves your issue!

If you go into the Appearance tab, at the very bottom there should be a "Widget Framework" link. The last button is, "Import Widgets". Hopefully that solves your issue!
Hi, sorry I'm still having trouble finding it. I even did a ctrl f and looked through the source code for the term widgets and nothing was coming up. Here is what I see. Am I in the right section?

iqtt2yz8Jxaxj.png

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console. If i will change Color of Message, when Chat is popped out! Pls Fix :(

By modifying the code posted here earlier to make constant bold I found a code to put in the extra.css to make the messages have a larger text.

div.taigachat_messagetext {font-size:medium;}

I asked this earlier but maybe if I word it differently I'm more likely to get a response. I'm not completely sure but I think the element that controls avatar size is .taigachat_avatar img
Would anyone happen to know what code I could put in the extra.css to change the size of the avatars?

Top Bottom