TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

I figured it out.
I went to the widgets and unchecked "widget is active" in the shoutbox section.. sorry to keep bothering you, but thank you for all your help.

My turn for some support :)

Hello, Ive been using TaigaChat on my xenforo site. Its been working fine but I need some assistance in displaying it properly on my site.

I am wondering if there is a way to put TaigaChat on the sidebar of my xenporta page. Id like to insert it on the right side of this site: www.skyedenmc.com right side bar under the recent status change.

My turn for some support :)

Hello, Ive been using TaigaChat on my xenforo site. Its been working fine but I need some assistance in displaying it properly on my site.

I am wondering if there is a way to put TaigaChat on the sidebar of my xenporta page. Id like to insert it on the right side of this site: www.skyedenmc.com right side bar under the recent status change.
It (Xenporta) should have came packaged with the TaigaChat widget.. just install that as you would any other Xenporta block.

paused when document/tab is not focused and disabled for guests
Does anyone know how to edit the code to stop this?
My users really really dislike it and would love to be able to keep an eye on a moving chat window in the background why they have other tabs open.

I would also like to be able to show who's in the chat, without users having to have to load up the full chat version.

This is what I'm trying to do to show whos in the chat, i got the text and that in there but i don't know how to get it to pull the data of whos in chat for on that page, what is my main forum index.
Screen Shot 2012-08-25 at 08.55.48.webp

Hi I have a problem with the set up.
have everything set up according to instructions, but just nothing is displayed.
The forum has been installed for the first time today and I'm a noob. in the settings it is on.
www.afbe-clan.at

foro_frage1.png

I wanted to test this out so I went to your website to register and I couldn't get past the Q&A Captcha because it keeps asking me about gaming acronyms I don't know.

I wanted to test this out so I went to your website to register and I couldn't get past the Q&A Captcha because it keeps asking me about gaming acronyms I don't know.
We have no Q&A Captcha, we have reCAPTCHA! But we want everyone to see the shoutbox, whether registered or not.

I have no idea ...

That's not the same website. I'm speaking of the one the mod author mentioned. My apologizes if you thought I was talking to you.

fbwd9x.png

I actually did just go to your website to check and I got something way different than the image you just showed.

348niw8.png

This is the same site, i am by him and work on the same pc^^

Edit:
AlCoholic is Admin of Attacking Fair Battle Eagle <- can good English
Bonta-kun is SuperAdmin of Attacking Fair Battle Eagle <- can not good English

Can anyone help us with the Shoutbox - we have no Problems with Captcha

How would you go about with moving the mini-avatars and usernames to the left of the date? It currently looks very messy when the miniavatars are all skewed over the place because of the differences in length of usernames.

Do we have /prune or /sticky/notice or /me or other commands yet? Anyone figured that out? Would love to see that, a must, far as I'm concerned. Otherwise, solid shout box, just missing a bunch of functionality far as IMO

I've been skimming through this discussion and didn't see any reference to added server load. Anyone know how much it impacts it? Thanks.

Whats up with the pop up chat? I clicked it for the first time today and noted it failing epicly. Any way to fix it???

popup fail.webp

Top Bottom