Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
I do not see "inline moderation" to "select all" in tag management or blacklisted tags.
All my admin permissions are set to yes

Am I missing something?

@Xon or anyone moderating this thread,

I just purchased this add-on a few days ago and these two key features don't work...

• When creating a thread, after typing the thread title (when the title loses 'focus'), an ajax request will check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list (they can be removed and more can also be added).

• Inline selection of tags to delete or blacklist. 'Select all' helps speed up the process.

Please advise as these options were the reason we purchased this add-on.

Last edited:
@Xon or anyone moderating this thread,

I just purchased this add-on a few days ago and these two features don't work...

• When creating a thread, after typing the thread title (when the title loses 'focus'), an ajax request will check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list (they can be removed and more can also be added).
When creating a new thread; open the developer tools then go to the networking tab and enter something into the title which is a tag and then select the message text. Check if anything has been added to the tags less under the message box and also if any network activity happened.

Most browsers open their developer tools by hitting "F12".

• Inline selection of tags to delete or blacklist. 'Select all' helps speed up the process.
Looks like the 'select all' wasn't added when porting from XF1.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.08.11 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.08.11 AM.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.08.36 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.08.36 AM.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 16
This was one of the main reasons we purchased this add-on, and it doesn't work along with the inline moderation to delete multiple tags.

We tried re-installing the add-on
We tried disabling other add ons to see if there was a conflict
We had other developers look at the add-on to see where an issue may be but it still does not work

This was one of the main reasons we purchased this add-on, and it doesn't work along with the inline moderation to delete multiple tags.
It is on the to-do list to look into this, but it is December going into the Christmas period.

@Xon It seems to validating the phrases against the database for unique tags but comes up empty. We bypassed the validation and it's now adding everything from the thread title to the suggested keywords field including all stop words.

in case it helps this the offending piece of code, and the parts i bypassed to make it work :

$tags array is empty

// build alternative tags, up to the limit
if (count($parts) > 1)
{
$suggestWordCountLimit = $options->tagess_suggestwordcountlimit;
foreach ($parts AS $key => $tag)
{
$wordCount = 1;
$nextTag = $key + 1;
$phrase = $tag;

while ($nextTag < count($parts) && $wordCount < $suggestWordCountLimit)
{
/*
$newTag = $this->normalizeTag($parts[$nextTag]);

if (!$this->isValidTag($newTag))
{
++$nextTag;
continue;
}

if ($stopWordsApplyToAllWords && isset($stopWords[$newTag]))
{
++$nextTag;
continue;
}
*/
// phrase must be normalized when it is added to the tag list as the middle of tags are allowed characters that are not allowed on the end
$phrase .= " " . $parts[$nextTag];
/*
$tagText = $phrase;
if ($this->isValidTag($tagText))
{
$tags[] = $tagText;
}
*/
// trim non-word characters off the end
$trimmedTag = preg_replace('/^(.+?)\W*$/u', '$1', $tagText);
if ($trimmedTag !== $tagText)
{