[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete

[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete [Paid] 1.2.92

No permission to buy ($48.00)
Thanks for the time and effort you put in this @tenants we appreciate that. Hopefully you can find a good candidate to take over that doesn't screw us. :p
Good luck with your new projects. :)

I've not been contacted by @Xon presumably he has a lot of add-ons to support. I'll give it until the end of the weekend, then it looks like @Yugensoft will be uncontested to take over TAC

@Yugensoft could you set up a bug tracker? For example by using @NixFifty 's Tickets addon?
This will allow you to set up private and public categories.

I plan to do things in addition to track bugs, ideally I'd want to give people a way to submit false negatives (i.e. "purge & submit") of spammers too. But the addons are still in the transfer process at the moment, and then I'll have to set up my downloads/purchase area for them.

Regarding this add-on collection
  • Prior purchasers: as I received a list of the emails of previous purchasers for each product:
    • If you register on my website using the original email address you used (to register and acquire the product through the previous provider's forum-upgrade based system), my shop will let you download the product automatically.
  • Bringing these add-ons in line with typical fixed-duration update provision, I am setting a fixed expiry date of 30 June 2018 for updates for the last years prior purchasers of the previous provider's forum account upgrade.
  • It now includes a command line package installer, which will rapidly (in mere seconds) install/upgrade the whole set, or any individual TAC component add-on zip you have dropped into the XenForo root directory.

Regarding a XF2 rewrite

I fully intend to rewrite all of these add-ons for XF2. However since this is effectively a new add-on, and having read over how much code there is, it is clear this porting is going to be a lengthy endeavour. Therefore the XF2 versions will not be classified as an 'update', but those who already paid for XF1 versions will receive a discount on them. The XF2 version will then be supported concurrently with the XF1 version, as it is clear that some users (especially those with big boards and large numbers of add-ons) will be delaying their upgrade to XF2 for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom