1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tabs controller 1.1.1

Control your XenForo & extra tabs: modify their original position (home, middle, end), etc.

1. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Tabs controller - Control your XenForo & extra tabs: modify their original position (home, middle, end), etc.

Read more about this resource...

2. cclaerhout

3. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Love this but I've a custom design made by Audentio (Intrepid). Did this work only with default style or can I use it?

4. cclaerhout

You will have to try by yourself, it should, the only interractions with the style are two basic template modifications.

5. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Hello Cédric, Can I add new tabs with this addon?

6. cclaerhout

Nope, this addon purpose is only to help admins (and I ^^) to manage Tabs position in order to avoid to edit manualy some files of some addons.

Honestly, there are not so much space in the tabs line to add a lot of tabs, so the ones of existed addons are enough for me. But you can look those addons:
    I tried the first one a long time ago and it was working very well ; the second is just new. But in both case as I've just said, I don't need (at least at the moment) to add extra tabs.

7. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

I've been testing with both, but there are some small things to improve with those addons,
    I already posted today that info in that threads.
    nodes as tabs & custom tabs
    I need just couple of new tabs, still looking. :coffee:
    --
    Your addon looks great, thanks for share!

8. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

@cclaerhout

Does this addon allow me to add new tabs or can I only re-order existing tabs?

9. cclaerhout

Only re-ordering, disable and customize existing tabs. That's why it could be nice if @Siropu could integrated these features in his Custom tabs addon (I don't need for my own needs to add custom tabs, but it would be easier for admins like you to have a single addon).

Lone Wolf likes this.
  10. Lone Wolf

You can re-order tabs with the addon by @Siropu but you cant enable/disable tabs

11. Lone Wolf

@cclaerhout When I have your addon installed alongside 'custom tabs' there are no sub links (from Custom Tabs) on my sub navbar...

blanksub.png

But when I disable the Tabs controller I can see the sublinks...

sublinks showing.png

(Ignore the Tab heading, it's the same tab being displayed in both pics)

12. cclaerhout

@Lone Wolf
    No idea, I don't use this addon and I don't have really time to look at it at the moment.

13. Lone Wolf

That's a shame, I need your addon to disable other tabs. But I also need the sub navbar too

14. cclaerhout