XF 2.1 Tab scroller not reacting to touch

Matt C.

I'm initializing two tab scrollers, and the second one isn't reacting to touch.

Would anyone know why? Thank you.

Edit: I should clarify, I can't scroll with my fingers on the second tab scroller, but I can touch the arrow buttons.

Did you add hScroller-scroll class to container and hScroller class to container's container? Also data-xf-init="h-scroller" to container's container?

Did you add hScroller-scroll class to container and hScroller class to container's container? Also data-xf-init="h-scroller" to container's container?

Yes I did. Here is the code:
Code:
<span class="hScroller" data-xf-init="h-scroller">
    <span class="hScroller-scroll">
        <xf:foreach loop="$patchNotes" value="$patchNote">
            <a class="tabs-tab" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-controls="{{ unique_id({$patchNote.patchNote_id}) }}">{$patchNote.patchVersion}.{$patchNote.buildNumber}</a>
        </xf:foreach>
    </span>
</span>

Would it be because I'm loading the second tab scroller inside one of the tabs?

That could be causing problem. Some calculations are done during initialisation, so if element is hidden it might result in bad data. I suggest to move that tab to separate page instead of dynamically loading it.

That could be causing problem. Some calculations are done during initialisation, so if element is hidden it might result in bad data. I suggest to move that tab to separate page instead of dynamically loading it.

Thank you Arty, but I found the reason It doesn't work is because I applied overflow-x:hidden to it. When I removed it, it worked.

Top Bottom