• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Syntax Highlighter BBCode

simunaqv

Hello,
I am releasing an add-on that introduces a new syntax bbcode that makes use of the Geshi library to provide syntax highlighting for many language syntax and markups. The highlighted code also contains hyperlinks for known language keywords that point to the appropriate knowledge base or developer documentation. Following are some screenshots which show the output of the Syntax Highlighter.

syntax4.png

syntax3.png

I have added some Geshi themes found here to this add-on. You can choose different themes as shown in the following figure:

syntax2.png

Download (hosted on 4shared.com) . Alternate Download View attachment 6299

Thanks arabic for uploading the attachment. I had compressed it with WinZip and it was still exceeding the maximum allowed file size.
ddmmh, screenshots are already present in the first post.

Hi,
I am getting the following error after installing:

Fatal error: Class 'Nabeel_SyntaxHighlighter_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found in /home/v7/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1396

How you can update GeSHi? u download the new version and replace the files on the addon's dir?

EDIT:

Does NOT work with RC3

THIS WILL NOT WORK ON 1.0.4
It will break your board. Luckily I was able to remove it from ACP and the forum works again.

Just tried this on 1.1 B2 and get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'Nabeel_SyntaxHighlighter_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(396) : eval()'d code on line 1

Hopefully you can update it as I'd really like to use it!

Make sure all files are uploaded correctly.

Redownloaded it, reuploaded all of the files, reinstalled the XML and get the same error. The posts are saved, but I get that error.

One thing I noticed is that the first zip file link is dead and the second one has a rar inside of a zip. Then from there it looks like the library structure might be one level too deep? Dunno, gonna move some files to see, but, no such luck so far.

Top Bottom