Syncris - Cryptocurrency Payment Add-on [Deleted]

syncris

syncris submitted a new resource:

Syncris - Cryptocurrency Payment Add-on - Start accepting cryptocurrency payments on your XenForo website.

About Syncris Add-on

The Syncris add-on is designed to work with Cryptonator’s payment gateway for merchants to accept cryptocurrencies. It currently supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero and other 5 major coins.

This add-on allows your users to checkout via the Cryptonator’s payment gateway and instantly receive access to any user upgrades or products.

Purchasing

This add-on can be purchased directly from Syncris Product website.

Payments can be...

Read more about this resource...

Being as this is the same plugin and developer; I copy my criticism from here as it was never addressed:

Old domain: https://cryptonator.usersight.com/

1647623208786.webp

WTF, man, share your clients, I haven’t connected so many in all the time of my work, and you connected more than 100 sites in a couple of weeks))
1647624881643.webp

Do you charge any fees? No... but yes))
1647625218891.webp

I also checked out the reviews on TrustPilot. Mmm, nothing suspicious, can work :unsure:(y)
1647625662587.webp

@Brogan, kick him out of here

Hello,
I will answer to each individual who replied here and also provided a false feedback without testing the add-on.

@VersoBit: I did provided the details about what this plugin does and screenshots. my website does not have a watermarked image and that was my available domain. So far I did listened to your feedback and provided every single bit of information required for this considering some other add-ons lacks this data but ok.. I dont know what else you want me to provide as I made it clear that is an add-on for XenForo that uses the Cryptonator payment gateway which I am not affiliated whatsoever with them.

@021 I also feel sad about what happened to Ukraine but don't be that salty here, you provided me a 1 star rating without even testing this add-on on your end.. can you please argument your gesture? did you used that and you personally had a bad experience with it? why do you try do denigrate me like that ? you simply told the moderators to kick me out without a valid reason. as i mentioned to the other user, we are not affiliated with cryptonator. this add-on only facilitates the cryptonator payment gateway. we, the add-on developers does not charge any fee but mostly all payment gateways charges a specific fee, regardless if it's crypto or fiat.
I understand that you're also a developer but what you're doing is wrong. giving fake feedbacks to other developers, ;lacking the common sense and most especially trying badly to make the other developers look bad ... I personally feel sorry for your attitude and mentality but it is what it is .. just please argument why did you granted me a fake feedback without even testing my add-on ?

@S4m' can you please elaborate why I am not trustworthy? for using a parked domain for this particular add-on?

Last edited:
Why was the other addon deleted and this reposted?

Who is the developer, UserSight, syncris ,ZuluView ?

Why was the other addon deleted and this reposted?

Who is the developer, UserSight, syncris ,ZuluView ?
Hello and thanks for your reply, the previous add-on was my first listing, I didn't provided a proper description for what the add-on does and based on VersoBit's suggestion of providing a more detailed explanation I created a new listing.. as for the developers, this is the team that made this add-on.

@VersoBit: I did provided the details about what this plugin does and screenshots. my website does not have a watermarked image and that was my available domain. So far I did listened to your feedback and provided every single bit of information required for this considering some other add-ons lacks this data but ok.. I dont know what else you want me to provide as I made it clear that is an add-on for XenForo that uses the Cryptonator payment gateway which I am not affiliated whatsoever with them.
I bring these issues back up because instead of replying about the things I had flagged up on your previous addon you chose to delete the resource and re-create it, and change the domain. Your original website when you first posted it had watermarked images, it was only after I mentioned something in the post that the images ended up being swapped out for properly licensed images.... your claim of not having watermarked images was a complete lie.

WTF, man, share your clients, I haven’t connected so many in all the time of my work, and you connected more than 100 sites in a couple of weeks))
I also agree that these stats feel artificial considering the addon is not even within the first page when searching for XenForo Cryptocurrency Addons, I have a very high doubt that the addon has been purchased and used by that many people. A lot of what the developer is presenting smells of falsities.

I also feel sad about what happened to Ukraine but don't be that salty here, you provided me a 1 star rating without even testing this add-on on your end.. can you please argument your gesture?
Why would a developer of a cryptocurrency addon that uses CORE want to test out a plugin they need to pay $59.00 for when what you present to us reeks of lies; also what does Ukraine have to do with this?

as for the developers, this is the team that made this add-on.
Who? You're being vague on purpose, and posting with the non-official account of the addon, I don't have any proof or frankly believe that this addon is yours; You have not publicly stated who the supporting developers are in this addon, if you're going to claim a team did the work, post whos going to represent your addon when you don't intend to use the official account that you listed your resource from.

why do you try do denigrate me like that ? you simply told the moderators to kick me out without a valid reason.
I feel his request was more than fair frankly, you've shown extremely dishonest behavior regarding your addon, you had watermarks on the first website selling the product, there is no public demo, you are obviously lying about the stats on your website, and you are using a third party service with an incredibly low trust rating, and terrible reviews online, you continued your act of dishonesty by ignoring previous critical feedback, delisting your old resource, changing your developer name, and relisting the same addon with only minor revisions to your website and listing. Why are we supposed to believe that you are acting with good intentions to our community, let alone you have no previous reputation on this forum and your first product is a 50+$ addon.

I in no way mean to bring you or your product down, but every action (including what you have displayed to us publicly) smells terrible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom