Sync attachment media mirroring by thread or post

Old Nick

It would be really practical to be able to synchronize mirror images by thread or even better, by message. Currently it's the whole forum or nothing, and sometimes you would like to synchronize images from a message which have not been, often because they were added when editing the message by the OP. Using the ACP tool requires you to revisit the entire gallery to delete those that you had already deleted because they are not of interest.

Upvote 2
I made a suggestion for this back when I had the add-on posted above made: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...read-and-post-attachments-to-an-album.199660/

The add-on I paid @Painbaker and @Ozzy47 to make was a huge game changer for users adopting the media gallery; rather than having to manually upload the images, they were able to do it as part of the process of making their post.

It also allowed for retroactively syncing attachments to the media gallery, so on one site where there are about 500 pages of pet images, we were able to make a singular album that contained everything.

Also great for supported add-ons.

Thanks guys. If I understand correctly this add-on allows you to synchronize images in albums, already created or to be created on the fly, and it is possible to do it at the discussion level.

Does this synchronize all images in a discussion or only images from the first message?
If we select "None" in the synchronization window where are the images added to the gallery?

im still with you btw, on per post controls.....ideally it should be right there when you upload an attachment, where you want it to go....some threads cover more than one category...

regards

Thanks guys. If I understand correctly this add-on allows you to synchronize images in albums, already created or to be created on the fly, and it is possible to do it at the discussion level.

Does this synchronize all images in a discussion or only images from the first message?
If we select "None" in the synchronization window where are the images added to the gallery?
It syncs all images, and can do so retroactively if you add a linked album after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom