XF 1.4 Switched From VB to Xeno, Looking for Direction on some Issues.

Daphonic

I just bought Xenforo licence, Was tired of the vBulletin community and it's owners, the support was terrible, and already I have to thank everyone for the Add On's and such I've found. Our Forum and Site is already Benefiting from the switch, but I need some help on some things or at least a point in the Direction I need to go.

Our Community is building a new website, We are curious if it's possible to show User Message Icon, and Notifications Icon on the Main page, to show if they have message or notifications for the forum, when they are not directly on the forum its self?

Also same with Recent Forum Posts, I've found a few Hacks for this, but haven't tried them yet to see how well they work.

Also looking for easy way to use our Xen accounts for the main CMS? We are currently using Ilch so trying to find way for one log in, and not use 2.

What do you mean by "main page"?
Are you using an add-on which provides a portal or home page? (Ilch?)

If so, that will require custom development for a bridge between it and XenForo.

You will need custom development to replicate that functionality.

There are add-ons which provide a portal/home page but probably not to the level of customisation you require.

Top Bottom