Swift

Swift [Paid] 2.2.15a

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Swift - Airy and appealing look

mockup-png.1249

This time we present you SWIFT, our latest premium xenForo 2.0 theme. It's airy and appealing look fits with all of today's design trends and will take every project you want, to a whole new level ! it comes with 4 different node layout to choose from, which gives it that extra touch...​

Read more about this resource...

I have never been so excited in my life to work on forums again and all the owners and members really love them as well. You did an incredible job! I'm new to xF from over 15 years of working on forums from vBulletin, phpBB, etc, I have never worked with such a glitch free theme and forum software combination. They are absolutely gorgeous and they have also created a huge increase of traffic for customers older sites by attracting old members back because of the new modern freshness! The speedof these new themes and forum combo is unmatched.

Your support system is outstanding as well! I wish we had this a long time ago!

I have never been so excited in my life to work on forums again and all the owners and members really love them as well. You did an incredible job! I'm new to xF from over 15 years of working on forums from vBulletin, phpBB, etc, I have never worked with such a glitch free theme and forum software combination. They are absolutely gorgeous and they have also created a huge increase of traffic for customers older sites by attracting old members back because of the new modern freshness! The speed is incredible as well.

Your support system is outstanding as well! I wish we had this a long time ago!
I'm so happy with these kind words and we're here to make you a great experience all the time.

waiting for your review

Hello,

2 Presales questions:
  1. The background colors for 1, 2, 3 in the attachment, can be easily change?
  2. As I read current version is not compatible with xF 2.1. Even if I can install in my new site xF2.0, if your update should be soon, I can go with xF 2.1
Thank you

Attachments

• doht.webp
    doht.webp
    29 KB · Views: 4
Hello,

2 Presales questions:
  1. The background colors for 1, 2, 3 in the attachment, can be easily change?
  2. As I read current version is not compatible with xF 2.1. Even if I can install in my new site xF2.0, if your update should be soon, I can go with xF 2.1
Thank you

1. you can change any color in color palette easily and it'll be changed all over the style.
2. we're working in 2.1 version now and it will be released tomorrow

Ok, thank you. And a final question. In your demo site you've many versions of this theme and I've been confused.
eg Can I've Color Scheme 1 with Grid one 3 columns layout?

Ok, thank you. And a final question. In your demo site you've many versions of this theme and I've been confused.
eg Can I've Color Scheme 1 with Grid one 3 columns layout?

First, you choose what color scheme you want to use then import any of grid options as a child style of it ;)

First, you choose what color scheme you want to use then import any of grid options as a child style of it ;)

Ok, just bought it. The only for what I've some doubts is how it will works with XFRM, which is the main script in my site. Materiaecho is a very nice style, but I had some issues with XFRM, that's why I decided instead to renew it, to buy a new one.

Ok, just bought it. The only for what I've some doubts is how it will works with XFRM, which is the main script in my site. Materiaecho is a very nice style, but I had some issues with XFRM, that's why I decided instead to renew it, to buy a new one.
If you have any compatibility issues with any of our themes please open a support ticket so we can help

If I want to modify the style, on which one I'll do the modifications? To the parent style, or to the child? Also these modifications will stay active in an update? Have read that to avoid loosing my changes I must create a new style and set it as child. But in this case should be child of the main theme, or child of the grid?

Top Bottom