Swatch Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Swatch Style - Creatively flexible

Swatch is a creatively flexible design with beautiful colors and features. Designed with minimal use of images, Swatch is light on it's feet and fast in it's presentation! All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Only $20 :eek:

Fixed width style at...

Read more about this resource...

Oh I encountered a bug with the quick search drop down.

swatchbug.webp

The search icon doubles, and the small button at the bottom doesn't have the icon in it. Also the style selector is transparent.

And I think the resources page needs a bit more styling. :)

Yeah thought so..

http://www.swatch.com/zz_en/legal.html

"SWATCH" and other trademarks, logos, characters, page headers, button icons, scripts, service names and other marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Website are subject to the trademark and other rights of Swatch or its affiliates. Swatch’s Trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Swatch. Your use / misuse of Trademarks displayed on this Website, or of any other Website Content, except as provided for in these Terms of Use, is strictly prohibited.

Don't wanna see you getting in trouble with those Sweds!

Isn't Swatch a trademarked name though John? Style looks great though.

Swatch is also a noun, as defined in the dictionary:
a small piece of cloth that is used to show customers an example of the colour and type of cloth available for curtains, furniture, etc.:

Thanks for the concern, but I doubt I'm in violation of any trademarks. ;)

Oh I encountered a bug with the quick search drop down.

View attachment 48340

The search icon doubles, and the small button at the bottom doesn't have the icon in it. Also the style selector is transparent.

And I think the resources page needs a bit more styling. :)

What browser do you see that doubling of the image in? The dropdown arrow is there, it just doesn't show well against a light background...I'll work on that. :)

I'll be purchasing shortly. Been waiting for a style similar to Red Alert and this looks real close.

There is another Error in the Notice Slider. If you click the Sidebar Toogle both messages are in one notice
Unbenannt.webp

There is another Error in the Notice Slider. If you click the Sidebar Toogle both messages are in one notice
View attachment 49268
XF uses a fixed width setting for horizontal scrolling notices, so this is the problem, however if you refresh your browser, it fixes itself. Vertical scrolling notices do not have this problem.

Hey @John any word on updating this for 1.2? I have and LOVE this style and was able to get it to work very well with my 1.2 version via some workarounds that you helped me with. The only thing I am missing is I would love to have the fluid version vs. the fixed. But we couldn't get IT to work with 1.2. Also, would like for my members to be able to pull it up on their smart phones as a mobile-friendly. I know you had said you were getting close (I think) to having a new version to a lot of your styles and that Swatch would be one of the first to be upgraded. Keep up the good work! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi @MistyMeanor . I have Swatch updated to 1.2 on my localhost, but I don't plan on releasing upgrades on any styles till 1.2 is declared stable...although Swatch will be first as it's more or less ready. :)

Great... well all I can do is just wait it out, and hope the XF team is able to release a stable version of 1.2 I have to say though, I haven't found ANY bugs in the candidate I have... it has been awesome!

Top Bottom